Hey there, I was wondering if anyone from the UK has actually recieved their merchandise yet???

I paid for mine over 3 weeks ago , and it still hasn't turned up! what are the chances, I am wondering if there is someone who has recieved theirs, I have to admit I do like Linkin Park since a young age - and I saw them at the o2 Arena in the UK last november! Pretty damn EPIC!!!

Craig !

Views: 183

Replies to This Discussion

I live in the US, and have yet to receive the merch...i gues we just gotta be patient. it was free after all. (for me at least hahaha)
Yep, I'm in the US as well, requested it within hours of it being announced, and still haven't recieved it... I don't remember - did they say when it'd be ready to ship out?

Danny Martinez said:
I live in the US, and have yet to receive the merch...i gues we just gotta be patient. it was free after all. (for me at least hahaha)
I just read it will be beginning of July until mid of July, (i think its July XD but maybe june)
wen i ordered my merch i'm sure they said it would be 8 2 10 wks before it would be dispatched.
the same thing, i redeem it at 2nd of may but still ho shipping, status still "pending"
accordig to topspin we have to allow at least 8 weeks for delivery!
yeah, I also sent my order on 2nd May & still nothing ;). I guess we have to wait patiently,
but I thought Topspin would tell us when they ship our merch, not when it came to us
I heard from a Die Hard Fan that the shipping begins in 3 weeks time. I'm from the UK myself so it will be a while before we get ours. (If what I heard is true).

Shipping time is six to eight weeks. Add two more weeks if you're from outside North America.

It's been like that since LPU 1.0.

I sent my order in December and I didn't recieved anything until yet. The last year I recieved the package within 6 weeks and I am living in Germany. I also sent an email to the LPU but I didn't get any kind of answer.

i haven't received it here in Germany either and i was one of the first 500 to register for it ... so i guess you'll have to wait always keep in mind that it is fan club and not a store ;)

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service