I ordered the LPUX package on Friday August 20th (Deadline was the 22nd) But never received an email with instructions on how to get the tix for the nyc show...is anyone else having issues? can anyone help??

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same here.
i have the same problem!!!!
no email from LPU with the presale instructions and the presale started at 10am this morning!!!

HELP US PLEASE!!!
It was at Ticketmaster and the presale password is lpux2010 I didn't get my email as well. No one did it seems. I want a refund. I didn't pay $10 for an MP3 of the Catalyst which I paid for weeks about on Itunes for like $1.29. I feel bad for the people that paid $60 for NOTHING. People will be requesting refunds or class action lawsuit cause of this incredible FAIL on whatever company LP put in charge for this false advertising presale.

Dean Lucido said:
Same here.
that password isnt even working....
On ticketmaster is where the presale WAS. That is the PW. The tickets are all sold out. Cause they went on sale at 10am and no one that did LPUX got an email with the password it seems. Someone people had the PW and those that were lucky enough got the tix. Supposedly there is another presale at 3pm. Who knows at this point. PW is lpux2010

Steve Chouinard said:
that password isnt even working....
anyone know whats the code PLEASEEEEE
PASSWORD IS WORKING YOU HAVE TO USE ALL CAPS: LPUX2010
BUT IT'S DOESN'T EVEN MATTER BECAUSE ITS SOLD OUT ALREADY!!!

What a shitty thing to do to the real fans!!!

This SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
It takes lower case too. :-) But since there r no tix it doesn't matter. If this isn't made up all the people that paid money for the email about the presale that WE NEVER by got by later today, I'm doing a reverse charge on my credit card. False advertising.

drea patti said:
PASSWORD IS WORKING YOU HAVE TO USE ALL CAPS: LPUX2010
BUT IT'S DOESN'T EVEN MATTER BECAUSE ITS SOLD OUT ALREADY!!!

What a shitty thing to do to the real fans!!!

This SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You

Kidqwik said:
I posted it twice in this thread. lpux2010 Third time. Read the thread. There are no tix available though cause currently they've all been bought. Maybe more later.

Billy S said:
anyone know whats the code PLEASEEEEE
THIS IS UNREAL!!

THE PASSWORD IS: LPUX2010 (MUST BE ALL CAPS)

BUT THE PASSWORD IS "GENERIC" AND CAN BE USED BY ANYONE!!

THEY USUALLY GIVE EVERYONE A "UNIQUE" PASSWORD THAT CAN ONLY
BE USED BY THAT PERSON, SO THE BROKERS MUST HAVE GOT THE PASSWORD
AND BOUGHT UP ALL THE TIX ALREADY SINCE ANYONE CAN USE IT AND BUY AS
MANY TIX AS THEY WANT!!

UNBELIEVEABLE!!

I WILL BE REQUESTING A FULL REFUND!!!
WHAT A JOKE!
Does anyone know how to request a refund??
It doesn't need to be all CAPS. Try it in lower case. It works too. People that purchased the LPUX packages did NOT get the emails with the presale info that had WHEN they would go on sale or the PW for the presale. This whole presale was a fail. I'm also requesting a refund with I'm sure hundreds or thousands of other people.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service