I just joined and was completely confused with everything. Am I to assume there is no longer an LPU specific log in and its tied in with your membership to this site, or am I wrong? I was a member of LPU9 for one month ages ago and everything's completely changed (This is a new account).

So, can anyone explain to a 'newbie'?

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LPU is now part of linkinpark.com so you sign in once you open the site

Ah, thanks. I was just confused :)

Luke Dampney-Williams said:

mmm...im still confused?

im a annual LPUX member, and i have been for about 2 months now.

Ive redeemed my membership, using the code i got in the email..but i dont understand.

Where is the exclusive LPU site? Where do i log in to talk to other LPU members? Im a big fan of Linkin Park, but i am very upset with LPU at the moment.

lpu.linkinpark.com is the new home of the LPU.  There are links there for the community, chatroom and store there

hi i just bought my lpu yearly about 2 weeks ago and i just received the cd but i thought that a lpu log in code would come with it, so wat do i do. also i want to get the past 9 lpu cd's were would i get them from

Brodie said:

hi i just bought my lpu yearly about 2 weeks ago and i just received the cd but i thought that a lpu log in code would come with it, so wat do i do. also i want to get the past 9 lpu cd's were would i get them from

The LPU Store has some, but not all, of the LPU CDs.  As for the code, there is no "code" this year.  Your LPU membership is just an expansion of your linkinpark.com sign in.

where could i get all the lpu cds

LP13413 - Andrew Krumbach said:

Brodie said:

The LPU Store has some, but not all, of the LPU CDs.  As for the code, there is no "code" this year.  Your LPU membership is just an expansion of your linkinpark.com sign in.

everyone is disappointed with the lpu lately, except those who got a chance to go the summits i guess :-/

hi when i bought my lpu membership i didnt get the instant download of a decade underground ? all i got was a lp undergroud x demos sent

Aditya_the_warrior_within said:

everyone is disappointed with the lpu lately, except those who got a chance to go the summits i guess :-/

It's only been the first month, give it time *insert smiley*

What i dont understand is when they sent me the code awhile back, i had to sign in with a yahoo or gmail, etc account. Now, when coming to this site, it says my account doesn't exist (Only my original LP account for this site). So i've paid $60 and haven't got any use out of LPUX yet. There r no e-mails coming from LPU. They should've thought things through first b4 doing something like this. There wasn't any e-mails that actually explains in details how to use LPUX through here. All it says u can talk through here for LPU. Not happy... :(

I don't get it either ;/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service