A couple months ago I found a pretty amazing meaning for In the End. It said basically the first line of the chorus. In the end it doesn't matter. and it doesn't. Whether you're famous or not, rich or poor, in the end when you die that doesn't matter.

Views: 2194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

does anyone have another meaning for this or other songs from lp?

that is quite good meaning for those words, i think. nothing really doesn't matters when you stand on the edge

maybe my fav words are from given up: "i'm my own worst enemy". that is SO true, because some of my problems are inside my head. meaning of the whole song is that you just can't go on anymore and you just sitting and thinking: "what the fuck is wrong with me?". but that is just my opinion. yours?

i totally agree. though i have sat around thinking "what the fuck is wrong with me?" i know i shouldnt though. you totally cant feel sorry for yourself. My fav line in given up is "I'm sick of feeling, is there nothing you can say?"

and i just love whole song. it describes my life quite well, but i've survive some days with it

wow

In the end, it doesn't even matter, For me it's not meaning on dying, I mean it in another way, this part saying : in the end it doesn't even matter, how hard you'd try, keep that in mind i designed this rhyme to remind myself how i tired so hard,

means: doesn't matter how much u trying for your life, how much u trying to show yourself you're a good person, how much u trying to be useful, in the end no one care about u, no one seeing your trying}}} {{{now we can go to a flashback for Leave out all the rest song, {{{no one would listen, cause no one else cared}}} and so all your trying in the end it Doesn't even matter AND {{{ that's why in going on text said, i designed the rhyme {{{ It means the text this rhymes he said since now}}} to remind myself how i tried so hard, {{{ exactly he saying i deigned this rhyme to remind myself how i tried so hard cause no one else doesn't see me, cause no one else care about me to watch how much I'm trying for my life, so if i have no one to see my trying, i won't have anyone to remind me i did tried so hard, so i design a rhyme to remind myself everyday how i tried so hard hope to made u understand to what i've mean :3

wow

Matthew Color said:

In the end, it doesn't even matter, For me it's not meaning on dying, I mean it in another way, this part saying : in the end it doesn't even matter, how hard you'd try, keep that in mind i designed this rhyme to remind myself how i tired so hard,

means: doesn't matter how much u trying for your life, how much u trying to show yourself you're a good person, how much u trying to be useful, in the end no one care about u, no one seeing your trying}}} {{{now we can go to a flashback for Leave out all the rest song, {{{no one would listen, cause no one else cared}}} and so all your trying in the end it Doesn't even matter AND {{{ that's why in going on text said, i designed the rhyme {{{ It means the text this rhymes he said since now}}} to remind myself how i tried so hard, {{{ exactly he saying i deigned this rhyme to remind myself how i tried so hard cause no one else doesn't see me, cause no one else care about me to watch how much I'm trying for my life, so if i have no one to see my trying, i won't have anyone to remind me i did tried so hard, so i design a rhyme to remind myself everyday how i tried so hard hope to made u understand to what i've mean :3

:))))))))))))))))

ASK ABOUT ANOTHER SONGS  EXACTLY WHICH SONG  MAYBE FOUND SOME IDEAS AGAIN :D ;) 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service