I am LPU member and I cannot figure out how to register for the Meet and Greets. When I go to the LPU page now it does not have a login anywhere. It used to and I could go to the Events page and say that I am attending. On the regular site I can login and go to the tour pages but all of the events say to RSVP for the Event for Meet and Greets, however I see no way to RSVP for the event. No button on link thats clickable.

Can anybody explain?

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

fyi I am an LPU 9 member who used a redemption code for LPUX.

i don't get it it either ... i am also an LPU9 member who redeemed his code for LPUX

Go to "Main" tab, the select "LPUnderground". Scroll to the bottom, and look for "Meet and Greet", Find your event and click on it. Toward the bottom of this is, under "Event Description is the "RSVP" link. When you click on this it will ask you to login.  Done.

Go to your show's page under the tour section.  Find your shows page, there'll be a link there

Has anyone been to a meet and greet before?  What are the rules exactly?  Can i bring a friend or take a pic with the band?

Tony Pycke said:

Has anyone been to a meet and greet before?  What are the rules exactly?  Can i bring a friend or take a pic with the band?

I think once meet and greet passes are being handed out, more information will become available

LP13413 - Andrew Krumbach said:

I think once meet and greet pa**** are being handed out, more information will become available

Wow, I can't even say that without getting p a s s e s censored

You cant take a friend with you unless he is a LPU member who got a M&G pass. You get a group pic with the band and the rest of the members, but It depends on your luck if you get a personal pic with the band.

Tony Pycke said:

from what im reading when i got my email, only the LPUX annual pass holder's will be considered for a M&G. so i think they want you to become a member of the LPUX annual pass to be even considered for a M&G, its sad but i don't know what there getting out of making people pay so much for.

If you're going to more than one show, can you RSVP for each show?

HOW CAN I RECEIVE A INVITATION TO MEET AND GREETS? I REALLY WOULD LIKE MEET THEM IN 23 FEBRUARY ON THE STAPLE CENTER IS ONLY ONE FOR ME I AM PREGNATE AND I WILL ALONE

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service