Right, last time LP played Manchester I've met some awesome peeps and we had a great time on lpmb. Shall we try that this year??

who's going??

anyone?????

no, just me??

Views: 430

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really? You made great friends at an LP concert??? How strange & random...I only met total weirdos who I just can't seem to get rid of........

*giggles & waves at Kate*
damn it! how did you found me??

shall we get this place back into shape? i miss the old days
Lol I was just bored & browsing, and *poooof* there you were hehe

I don't think we can get this place into shape lol - it's all weird now & I can't follow the forum like I used to...me no likey change :(

But..

WHOOOOOOOOOOP WE'VE GOT TICKETS TO SEE LP IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!

*dances*

Is that like the old days enough???
lol also loada peeps never came back. this new lpmb confuses me and i miss the old looks too. its like we had HT to start with and now we're stuck with m2m :(

i cant believe we'll get to see tham again this year! that will make 3 years in a row!!!! yeah baby :D
Yes me Brian Holt,give me a shout i am standing
It will be sold out buy Friday noon,
Not sold out yet
looks like we're all standing!
I have got tickets in block 201 at the MEN which worries me slightly because of the side view.

Has anybody been in this block before watching a concert with the end stage like the Linkin Park layout.

If so what is the view & sound like?

I was in block 202 last time which wasn't a bad view.
Hi I'm new on the forum...I'm Caz =)

I'm coming to the Manchester gig on my own lol so it would be great to meet some of you guys! I was a bit dumb and stayed over at my mate's house the night before tickets went on sale and totally forgot until the evening so I had to buy my ticket for like 30 quid more on getmein.com!

I have loved LP for years now and only had the chance to see them once which was at Download festival 2007 so I cannot wait for this gig even though I'll be coming on my own!!!
Caroline said:

I'm coming to the Manchester gig on my own lol so it would be great to meet some of you guys! I was a bit dumb and stayed over at my mate's house the night before tickets went on sale and totally forgot until the evening so I had to buy my ticket for like 30 quid more on getmein.com!

I have loved LP for years now and only had the chance to see them once which was at Download festival 2007 so I cannot wait for this gig even though I'll be coming on my own!!!

yey fresh meat :D lol

the more the merrier!! you going standing or seated??
lol I'm not really fresh meat haha I signed up to the forum ages ago but never really used it!

I'm standing so it's gonna be awesome! XD

kateee said:
Caroline said:

yey fresh meat :D lol

the more the merrier!! you going standing or seated??

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service