Right, last time LP played Manchester I've met some awesome peeps and we had a great time on lpmb. Shall we try that this year??

who's going??

anyone?????

no, just me??

Views: 431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lee Wolstencroft said:
I have got tickets in block 201 at the MEN which worries me slightly because of the side view.

Has anybody been in this block before watching a concert with the end stage like the Linkin Park layout.

If so what is the view & sound like?

I was in block 202 last time which wasn't a bad view.
Hi
Take one of your mates with you,or do thay not like LP
Got my tickets for Manchester
BRIAN HOLT said:
Lee Wolstencroft said:
I have got tickets in block 201 at the MEN which worries me slightly because of the side view.

Has anybody been in this block before watching a concert with the end stage like the Linkin Park layout.

If so what is the view & sound like?

I was in block 202 last time which wasn't a bad view.
BRIAN HOLT said:
Got my tickets for Manchester

looks like all of the north west got the tickets wednesday :D
does anyone have one standing ticket for sale face value????
Heya! =) I'm going to this gig on my own lol coz I love Linkin Park soooo much! I'm getting a coach all the way from Plymouth to see the gig and can only go back the next morning so it would be great to hang out with you guys during and after the gig!

I need to make some friends before the gig so I won't be stuck in Manchester all night on my own lol! What do u guys think?

Caz x
Where are you going to stay all night,be careful just book into a hotel room.
My name is Brian and my son in law is coming with me. just enjoy the best band in the world Linkin Park,good luck Caz.
Regards Brian
I'm going too! Can't wait, it'll be my first Linkin Park concert so I'm really excited.

Caroline said:
Heya! =) I'm going to this gig on my own lol coz I love Linkin Park soooo much! I'm getting a coach all the way from Plymouth to see the gig and can only go back the next morning so it would be great to hang out with you guys during and after the gig!

I need to make some friends before the gig so I won't be stuck in Manchester all night on my own lol! What do u guys think?

Caz x

try booking premier inn! the prices are crazy low most of the time :)
if you need advice on which one is the closest/easiest to get to pm me, im from manchester and happy to help
Hey im going cant wait for tomo gig anyone going out before or afterwards?

kateee said:

Caroline said:

Caz x

try booking premier inn! the prices are crazy low most of the time :)
if you need advice on which one is the closest/easiest to get to pm me, im from manchester and happy to help

I'm staying with my mates in Liverpool after the gig but it would be cool to meet up with you before the gig so I have someone to enjoy the gig with lol!

x

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service