I'm super stoked that I received a M&G message this morning for the St. Paul show.  So what does the M&G all entail?  Do you get time to interact with the band?  Do you all hang out with them before the signing and group photo?  I'd love to know! 

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm wondering the same thing.

Also, would I wind up being with a few friends that have backstage passes, or are the meet and greets separated from them the whole time?

I think m&g's are vey much separate from everyone else. Even if they have backstage passes. You have to be selected to be at the m&g with the band. Just my two cents.

Patrick Kilburn said:

I'm wondering the same thing.

Also, would I wind up being with a few friends that have backstage passes, or are the meet and greets separated from them the whole time?

I was on the list for this, but with all the restrictions & requirements, I didn't go. 1st. didn't want to ditch my friend. 2nd. wanted a really good spot, I was more excited to see LP actually perform... I am a bad fan. Maybe if I had seats, rather than floor?
but the floor is the best! and u get a better chance to get really close to the stage! lol

SajiNoKami said:
I was on the list for this, but with all the restrictions & requirements, I didn't go. 1st. didn't want to ditch my friend. 2nd. wanted a really good spot, I was more excited to see LP actually perform... I am a bad fan. Maybe if I had seats, rather than floor?

What SajiNoKami says is very true Joanna. You see, the thing is that the M&G's are during the opening of the show. At least that is what I have heard. The M&G's are during the time that the opening band is playing, which means that if the venue you are in has GA and your ticket is GA, you are going to be unlucky to be in the back of the GA area when the M&G is over and you are released. So if you are lucky enough to be chosen for the M&G and you have a GA admission ticket, you have to really think about what you want to do. Do you want to meet the band or do you want to be in the front of the line outside the venue so that you get a higher chance of being as close as possible to the stage when the people are allowed in.

I find myself in this same position. My ticket is GA and I have listed myself for the M&G. I REALLY want to meet the band, as I've been a fan of LP for a long time, but I also want to get as close as possible to the stage because I've never seen LP in concert and I want to get the best experience. I have a VIP ticket, but I do not think that is going to matter. For my venue, they did not mention that they were going to allows us to go in earlier. The concert in my hometown is in a couple of weeks, and I keep checking my e-mail day to day to see if I get that infamous e-mail. Maybe if I do receive it, I will go ahead and risk a back seat at the concert. The excitement of being chosen to meet the band might just as well make up my mind.

Joanna H. said:

but the floor is the best! and u get a better chance to get really close to the stage! lol

SajiNoKami said:
Its a bummer, I mean this is the LPU we the super fans should be able to get both, like it's hard to decide. To either go with the option of meeting the people that make the music you love or to pick the option of actually getting a good spot, hearing how the band makes the music you love magical. Honestly I would buy a GA if i don't get picked and at the same time a reserved seat just in case I do get picked.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service