Who will go to Montreal to show is that someone received an email for the M & G in Montreal? normally it's 4 days before the show, if I'm not selected then I come specially from France I'd be really disappointed ...

Qui va aller au show de Montreal et est-ce que quelqu'un à recu un mail pour le M&G de Montreal ?? normalement c'est 4 jours avant le show, si je ne suis pas choisis alors que je viens specialement de la France je serais vraiment decu...

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Ana-link,

From what I can tell - so far the notifications are being sent 2 days in advance for M & G's.

That's what it seems like here in North America.

Did you send in request for M & G for Montreal show? Are you an ANNUAL member of the LP Underground?

I hope you are and I wish you the very best for a chance to meet LP.

I am hoping for M & G in Toronto...and I haven't heard anything yet...

Nicholas from Toronto, Canada

Hello Nicholas

I don't know some people receive an email 3-4 days before his depent I don't know ... yes I'm an annual member LPUX and I'm sending the request in the Tour section of Montreal ... have to cross your fingers :-) especially since there are only 67 people who wait until the show montreal for the M&G. ..

Good luck to you too

Anais from France

Hello Anais,

Thanks for the quick reply to my message.  I wish you the best of luck too!  If the notifications are sent 3 - 4 days ahead that means its very close to know if it is ok for the M & G.

There are only 67 people waiting for the M & G in Montreal?  How do you know that?  Is there a place you can find that information?

Are you still in France?  That's really cool that you are coming from France to Canada for the concert.  You must be a big fan!  I really hope that you have good luck!

All the best!

Nicholas

Hope to keep in touch!

ana-link said:

Hello Nicholas

I don't know some people receive an email 3-4 days before his depent I don't know ... yes I'm an annual member LPUX and I'm sending the request in the Tour section of Montreal ... have to cross your fingers :-) especially since there are only 67 people who wait until the show montreal for the M&G. ..

Good luck to you too

Anais from France
We must go to the tour section and tour dates, click on the date where you go, and it's on the right the number of respondents who answered "will attend "

yes I live in France, and I was at their concert on October 25 in Paris, but I was not yet registered with LPUX, therefore I really hope to see them!

And then I never travel so it's time to discover!

Anais

Well, if you are coming to Montreal for the first time, I really hope that you enjoy it!

I love Montreal.  It's cold though and lots of snow.  I don't know what you are used to in France with regards to winter but I can honestly say that Montreal gets lots of snow and can be quite cold.  We just got hit with a pretty bad series of snowstorms so prepare to dress warm.  I am in Toronto and it's only a 6 hour drive from Montreal and I have lots of family in Montreal.

Do you have an idea as to what you will do while in Montreal?  How long will you stay?

Anyways, thanks for the information about the attendees for the M & G's!

Thanks!

ana-link said:

We must go to the tour section and tour dates, click on the date where you go, and it's on the right the number of respondents who answered "will attend "

yes I live in France, and I was at their concert on October 25 in Paris, but I was not yet registered with LPUX, therefore I really hope to see them!

And then I never travel so it's time to discover!

Anais
Us there isn't much snow but it's still pretty cold.

I hope there will be no flight delays, I am told there will be lots of snow this weekend. And besides I've never flown, but there's a first time for everything!

I think I loved it! I watched some videos on Montreal's look great as my place!

I'm staying four days, I arrive tomorrow and I leave on Tuesday I found quite a place to visit, as the Biodome, Olympic stadium and the museum of archeology, everything is programmed, I am an organizer of shock ! ^ ^

Sorry for my English, but I use an online translator

Hey Anais,

I can understand you perfectly, no problems!

Well it seems that you are prepared for a good trip.  I don't think there will be much delay with flights.  Most of the weather storms have passed and the clean-up has been progressing very well.

Long Term Forecast Updated: Friday, February 4, 2011, 15:00 EST

Saturday
Feb. 5
Sunday
Feb. 6
Monday
Feb. 7
Tuesday
Feb. 8
Wednesday
Feb. 9
Thursday
Feb. 10
Conditions
6am - 6pm
Cloudy periods Variable cloudiness Light snow Scattered flurries Variable cloudiness Light snow
  Cloudy periods Variable cloudiness Light snow Scattered flurries Variable cloudiness Light snow
P.O.P. 10% 20% 80% 80% 20% 90%
High -2°C -2°C -3°C -6°C -10°C -9°C
Feels Like - -11 -10 -18 -21 -16
Low -12°C -12°C -8°C -13°C -18°C -17°C
Wind S 10 km/h W 15 km/h NE 15 km/h W 20 km/h W 15 km/h N 15 km/h
24-Hr Snow - close to 1 cm 5-10 cm 1-3 cm - close to 10 cm

I took the liberty to check the weather forecast for you for Montreal.

Hope that this helps you plan what to pack for the trip.

Have a safe flight and an awesome concert!

All the best,

Nicholas

ana-link said:

Us there isn't much snow but it's still pretty cold.

I hope there will be no flight delays, I am told there will be lots of snow this weekend. And besides I've never flown, but there's a first time for everything!

I think I loved it! I watched some videos on Montreal's look great as my place!

I'm staying four days, I arrive tomorrow and I leave on Tuesday I found quite a place to visit, as the Biodome, Olympic stadium and the museum of archeology, everything is programmed, I am an organizer of shock ! ^ ^

Sorry for my English, but I use an online translator
oh thank you it's really nice of you ^ ^

I think the driveway will be fine but it is possible for the return there is of complications ... we see already!

Thank you again, if you have not yet seen him in concert you will love

Pleasure, and ood luck for the m&g also

Anais

Thanks! You as well!

I have never seen LP before in concert.  I had a chance once before during a Project Revolution Tour in the past but I could not make it.  I was actually in Rome Italy when I heard that they where going to tour North America.  I think it might have been the same day that I saw them on the European MTV Awards winning for Best Live Act.

It made coming back to Canada a lot easier since I loved Italy and did not want to come back from my vacation.

The day I came back to my home in Toronto was the first day that I could buy pre-sale tickets for LP.

Anyways!  Take care! Good luck with the M & G!

Keep me posted on your success and the concert!  Take PHOTOS!!!

:D

I grabbed this screen shot last week and made a print of it.  Gift for you!

ana-link said:

oh thank you it's really nice of you ^ ^

I think the driveway will be fine but it is possible for the return there is of complications ... we see already!

Thank you again, if you have not yet seen him in concert you will love

Pleasure, and ood luck for the m&g also

Anais
I got one last night :)

Got my confirmation last night via email too! :)

and me too that's it I had was too happy!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service