MIKE, JOE, ROB, CHESTER, PHOENIX, BRAD. WHOS YOUR FAV AND WHY?

I have no favorite cause they are all awesome, but i would say mike! no reason...
what about you guys??

Views: 294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mike is a genius!
Brad is the sexiest guitarist on the planet!
Chester's voice is beautiful, and up close at the last M&G i had, he also had very smooth and nice skin. go figure. :)
My favorite is Chester. He is my absolute idol. <3

But I can't choose after him. They're all just so incredibly amazing. :D
My fav what? Band Member? I can't imagine LP without any of them...
You would say Mike but no reason? There must be a reason if you choose someone! xD
I love..uhuuu love....haha...erveryone...they are all great different guys.
Mike is wonderfreak...he is a multitalent and love to draw...i too...he inspire me.
Chester is a great shouter and a tattoofreak like me....He had a fucking time in the past..like me,too.
He makes me strong.
Joe is a crazy frog....and love to make photos....and i love his films...
Phoenix, he is a really nice guy..friendly :)
Rob...huuuhuuu he i amazing on a drums....i love drumplayer...they are aamgic..i don´t know wah...its so^^
And the last but not the last BBB Brad...Hello look at him...he is the coolnes in person...i love his hairstyle...and he is funny,too.

But everyone is funny and crazy and that was what i love....
Of course all of the members are amazing :) and I cannot imagine LP without any of them too.
But I really have favourite member and its MIKE of course...and why? He does a great job about talking to people, he gives us the most informations about LP. He is funny and sweet guy. LPU chats or interview are the best with him...etc :)

Jacrid said:
My fav what? Band Member? I can't imagine LP without any of them...
You would say Mike but no reason? There must be a reason if you choose someone! xD
Mike because I love his artworks and I likes it how he plays guitar...
He is a multitalent and I likes everything what he does. :P
Oh, and I LOVE his style... ;-)

I wish I were how he ... okay, I am a woman, but who cares! xD

But I likes them all. ;-)
(ya, my english sucks, I know oÔ)
Mike's my favorite. Not that i dont like the rest of the guys, because without ALL of them, it just wouldnt be LP. But something just appeals to me about Mike, (besides the fact that hes oober sexy and talented.rofl) So0o0o yeah...=)
I vote for Chaz because he has, like, the best voice ever; and the effin kick ass tattoos

oh, and the "pythons" he showed us in LPTV ep 3 ^_^ Tomato
Phoenix.
ScuGoG said:
Mike because I love his artworks and I likes it how he plays guitar...
He is a multitalent and I likes everything what he does. :P
Oh, and I LOVE his style... ;-)

I wish I were how he ... okay, I am a woman, but who cares! xD

:) I love them all :) :D
Of course, I have my favorite LP member and he is Mike :D. I want to be like him :D
Mike is a genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike *__________* ruleeeeeeeeeeeeeez
My favorite is Mike. I like his ideas a lot, his artwork, because of him my love for drawing grew even more. I admire what he managed to achieve and how he can transmit what he feels through music.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service