MIKE, JOE, ROB, CHESTER, PHOENIX, BRAD. WHOS YOUR FAV AND WHY?

I have no favorite cause they are all awesome, but i would say mike! no reason...
what about you guys??

Views: 289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i would hace to say mike and chester no reason
Mr. Hahn: really enough said............. Dude is awesome!!!! Love his scratch and videos.
I LOVE Chester his my favourite( i like everyone), i love him because i think i look a like him and i love is screams
i would like to meet him one day...mean chester or the rest of them.:-) ditaki
i don't know what lp is my fave but heck, i chose say is john
I love them all!!! They're really talented and genius!!
but I have my favorite LP member and he is Chester and Mike :)
my first celebrity crush is Chester, lol
Chester Beninngton and Mike Shinoda! ;)
I love all them and I can't imagine LP without each one, but I especially love Mike.
I've read all comments and found out my answer is so different. Of course each of them has their own talent and they all inspire us. But personally, Robert is my favorite guy. His personality is amazing. Hes the best at drumming and the most handsome guy I ever seen :D Anyway, Mike is......my least favorite :| :| :| Well, just my thoughts. "Least" doesnt mean i dont love him, I love all of them, in fact. Dont get me wrong.
My fav are all...but most Chester.
Cuz he has a part in his past, that i get through, too. But my part was a bit longer.
Mike, he's crazy, nice smile and his style.
Joe, love the mixes and videos.
Rob, have you ever seen such a handsome drummer??? ;-)

And i know that no man or boy likes it, whe we call them cute, but they're, in different ways ;-)
Yvonne Brückmann (lipa84) said:
My fav are all...but most Chester.
Cuz he has a part in his past, that i get through, too. But my part was a bit longer.
Mike, he's crazy, nice smile and his style.
Joe, love the mixes and videos.
Rob, have you ever seen such a handsome drummer??? ;-)

And i know that no man or boy likes it, whe we call them cute, but they're, in different ways ;-)

Oh damn it...forgot BBB with his headphones and funny hair ;-).
Oh and Dave... Love his tweets. Many are very funny. And he's a bit less crazy as the others are, it seems so....but they're all incredible.
All them are Awesome!!!!!! ;D
But I like most Mr. Hann because I like all his videos and his mixes in the songs, also he has almost a personality like my own
I like Mike too, because he draws and i too, and i like his rap style too :3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service