MIKE, JOE, ROB, CHESTER, PHOENIX, BRAD. WHOS YOUR FAV AND WHY?

I have no favorite cause they are all awesome, but i would say mike! no reason...
what about you guys??

Views: 294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favorite is Mike Shinoda, because I always go on mikeshinoda.com before anything else. He's one of my idols. I'm an artist and I've always wanted to become a graphic designer someday.Mike Shinoda is really talented and I love his work.
Well...i love so much LP but my favorite is CHESTER.....I ADORE HIM...his voice is so hot and everytime i hear her i feel so fuckin good...the other guys are so good each of them...But Chester is simply GOD for me....He's so cute...So handsome...All together play so good songs...They're so awesome...Each plays so good and all together make a fabulus group...But Chester is my best singer in the world...He's so friendly and in each interview he's so funny...He's just A M A Z I N G ! ! ! LOVE HIM SO MUCH...!!!
MIKE IS MY HERO!! HE IS SOOOOO GOOD!
You're right, the six together are awesome!
I did not get to sleep if one of them leaves

Jacrid said:
My fav what? Band Member? I can't imagine LP without any of them...
You would say Mike but no reason? There must be a reason if you choose someone! xD
C H E S T E R C H E S T E R C H E S T E R C H E S T E R C H E S T E R C H E S T E R C H E S T E R
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
I like all of them. They're all very talented.But most of all I think MIKE is da best - I like his style.
I ALSO FEEL HAPPY TO SAY THIS THAT MIKE SHINODA IS MY FAVORITE. BUT I ALSO DONT HAVE ANY CAUSE. I LOVE HIM AS MY BROTHER. I M NOT SAYIN THAT OTHERS R IGNORED. I LIKE THEM VERY VERY MUCH BUT NOT LIKE MIKE.
C H E S T E R C H E S T E R C H E S T E R C H E S T E R C H E S T E R C H E S T E R C H E S T E R C H E S T E R C H E S T E R C H E S T E R C H E S T E R C H E S T E R C H E S T E R <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 cause he's so cute...He sings incredibly and his voice is just AMAZING....he's the best singer in the world..He's just GOD for me...All of LP members are so good..awesome...but especially Chaz is cute...He shouts GREAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In all interviews he's very funny...very cute...I ADORE HIM <33333333333333333333
Well my favourite is Rob dunno why..i just like him..but i like the others as well..LP is just LP if all Members are in the band =]
Rob, Phoenix, Chester, Mike, Joe ,Brad ftw \m/
They all are awesome but I would have to say mike and Chester because they are freakin hillarious¡!¡!¡
C H E S T E R <33333333333333
you got a point there dude, but he got SURU already and other bands willing to yank him to direct and film their music videos, include jobs of illustrating posters and album covers of their previous, present and future compilations. time might have been the problem of this guy coz of all the work they're doing, most of all the future album they're working their asses off. definitely a great one no matter what hatters say.

Alex said:
this is pretty unrelated but i want Mister Joseph Hahn to release his own stuff. he's all but vanished in recent albums. i'm talking instrumental tracks with guest appearances from rappers on other tracks. mike has fort minor. chester has dead by sunrise. joe needs something for himself.

i know he's into movies & whatnot but how about a side project?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service