MIKE, JOE, ROB, CHESTER, PHOENIX, BRAD. WHOS YOUR FAV AND WHY?

I have no favorite cause they are all awesome, but i would say mike! no reason...
what about you guys??

Views: 290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love'm all.. :) Especially Chaz and Mike :) But Chaz is my fav.. he's got amazing voice :)
Yeah im going to go with Chester cause he is one of my biggest idols. No disrespect to Mike, Rob, Brad, Phoenix, or Joe, They are all AMAZING at what they do and I am very grateful they do!!
Chester is my favorite. He is my idol and without him Linkin Park wouldn't exist because he has the most unique voice ever.
Chester,no doubt. He's just a fighter and the sexiest guy in the world. I love Mike too, but Chester is the guy!

Mike!! I love he... He's genial, my wish is give he a fort hug any day :') But I'm still young to see him... I will see you Mike! You are my idol!!!

Chester it's a genious too. His voice is too hardcore... hahah Seriously! You are the best ^^

And what say to Brad... I LOVE YOU TOO!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!! I LOVE ALL THE BAND LP :'))

My favorite is Mike <3 not only is he extremely good looking, but i look up to him as an artist, musician, and person. I love his creativity with lyrics! and im not that into rap, but I'll listen to anything with Mike Shinoda rapping. I love his voice! Chester is awesome too he gets so into performances! the rest of the guys are amazing too I just love LP overall <3 but Mike for sure is my idol

i  like Chester the most because his singing is awesome

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service