I thing Mike Shinoda is a freaking genious man! He´s a producer, He can sing, rap. He makes art. He can play the guitar and the piano and all the other instruments. I´m wondering is there something he can´t do? And he's in the best band in the world. I just love what they do! I still have to buy the new album and listen to it. But I hope it's good. If I read what everybody's saying here about the album I'm wondering if the album really sucked or not. Well. Í'll find out soon.. I guess.

And that's what I wanted to say.

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know Mike's IQ so I can't comment on the genius thing, however I know he is one of the hardest working artists I have ever seen.
As far as I have seen, only Mike Patton works as hard, and with as much courage, as Mike Shinoda.
We have to keep in mind though that MS is a champion of the media and knows how to work the internet and the fanbase to his advantage. This means his other work is well documented.
There are many artists who can do the same, and more than Mike in just an amazing way, it's just not so well documented, so we don't know about it.

Mike's awesomeness (yes, I'm creating words) comes down to his work ethic, and the fact that everything he touches is well planned and thought out. He is unique in many ways, and he is more courageous in the messages he conveys.I have so much respect for the entire band and their ability to rise above negativity and bridge new connections with different people than they had before through different mediums.
Mike Shinoda is creative...but the new album isn't that good
Yeah your´e kinda right about that genius part ^_^. I don´t know who Mike Patton is. I don't know any artist who can do the same as Mike Shinoda.

Dex said:
I don't know Mike's IQ so I can't comment on the genius thing, however I know he is one of the hardest working artists I have ever seen.
As far as I have seen, only Mike Patton works as hard, and with as much courage, as Mike Shinoda.
We have to keep in mind though that MS is a champion of the media and knows how to work the internet and the fanbase to his advantage. This means his other work is well documented.
There are many artists who can do the same, and more than Mike in just an amazing way, it's just not so well documented, so we don't know about it.

Mike's awesomeness (yes, I'm creating words) comes down to his work ethic, and the fact that everything he touches is well planned and thought out. He is unique in many ways, and he is more courageous in the messages he conveys.I have so much respect for the entire band and their ability to rise above negativity and bridge new connections with different people than they had before through different mediums.
Yes, that's true.
I hope it's not that bad. I still have to buy it. I hope it's good. ^_^

J Fus said:
Mike Shinoda is creative...but the new album isn't that good

mike's the man!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service