Hi guys! I have a problem last days with mikeshinoda.com . I post a comment, and then I can't view it, it doesn't appear on the blog... Is someone experienced the same problem...? Any solutions? My name is Paul. By the way, I worry cause another Paul sent a weird comment. In his comment at "8 Bit Rebellion-on the way" he wrote at Mike 'Mike, it is just an iPhone app, you do not need to waste time
perfecting it like a song for every minor detail such as the tone of
black used for your hair'. And I don't want any misunderstanding. I don't want Mike to think that is me.... So if anyone has a solution or experienced the same, I would appreciate his/her help. Thank you! :-)

Views: 67

Replies to This Discussion

I had the same problem :-(
I can post fine.

I only post once per thread and I obey the 700 character rule, and I do my best to stay on topic. Comments might be moderated against spammers, but I cant say for sure.

You might want to pick a more unique name when you post because there's no authentication on the new site. Anyone can use any name they want, but your email is unique and yours. Any enforcement would be based on email and not names.
Ok guys thank you very much! So it seems it is not only me that my comments don't appear on the blog... I hope the problem gets fixed soon... KATHY you're right... Next time i'll put and my nickname 'Paul aka Guerrero' on the name bar... But as you said, any enforcement would be based on email and not names. :-) Thank you so much all of you for your help! Take care.
Look what Mike answered to the other 'Paul'....

"Thank you, O great mentor. Where would I be without your guidance?"

PS: The problem remains... My comment didn't appear....
Noooo... never... but sometimes there's no option to leave a comment...
I don't have a problem....I do think that Mike moderates them now. Since wordpress has that option.
This is why I keep sticking with my old username "Shadower_Liltani". Partly because I've made enough outrageous comments where Mike probably has noticed me a few times, and there are a million other Alexandra's in this world.
I can't believe the dude thought Mike would actually take him seriously. Sheesh. People will say anything these days.

Paul said:

i had this problem with Mike's blog on "NEW LINKINPARK.COM" i tried to comment again and an error appeared, refresh the page for so many times but still nothing showed. then i tried to type a different comment like: "i already placed my comment but i cannot see it", then it showed up with a note below that my comment is in moderation, now i just checked that same page, and my comment is gone..
Abigail Rosacia said:
i had this problem with Mike's blog on "NEW LINKINPARK.COM" i tried to comment again and an error appeared, refresh the page for so many times but still nothing showed. then i tried to type a different comment like: "i already placed my comment but i cannot see it", then it showed up with a note below that my comment is in moderation, now i just checked that same page, and my comment is gone..

I DID THE SAME THING at Mike's 'Prince William and Linkin Park' blog post. I typed a comment, didn't appeared, I typed it again, didn't appeared, and then I posted a comment to ask Mike if something's wrong... But my comment didn't appeared again.... Some time later the comments showed up with the 'your comment is awaiting moderation' under them. Some days later, they had gone away... Just like what happened with you... I hope Mike will restore the 'Sign In' feature at his site and bring back the one-limit comment per person..
LOL!!! :-P

Alexandra Nofi said:
I can't believe the dude thought Mike would actually take him seriously. Sheesh. People will say anything these days.

Paul said:

yeah, i hope so too! we know Mike, he will immediately fix this..

I DID THE SAME THING at Mike's 'Prince William and Linkin Park' blog post. I typed a comment, didn't appeared, I typed it again, didn't appeared, and then I posted a comment to ask Mike if something's wrong... But my comment didn't appeared again.... Some time later the comments showed up with the 'your comment is awaiting moderation' under them. Some days later, they had gone away... Just like what happened with you... I hope Mike will restore the 'Sign In' feature at his site and bring back the one-limit comment per person..

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service