Hi guys! I have a problem last days with mikeshinoda.com . I post a comment, and then I can't view it, it doesn't appear on the blog... Is someone experienced the same problem...? Any solutions? My name is Paul. By the way, I worry cause another Paul sent a weird comment. In his comment at "8 Bit Rebellion-on the way" he wrote at Mike 'Mike, it is just an iPhone app, you do not need to waste time
perfecting it like a song for every minor detail such as the tone of
black used for your hair'. And I don't want any misunderstanding. I don't want Mike to think that is me.... So if anyone has a solution or experienced the same, I would appreciate his/her help. Thank you! :-)

Views: 67

Replies to This Discussion

I have similar problem. I can't leave comments at anybody's site:/
Dude I posted about this like 5 days ago...I have the same problem but tonight for some reason I managed to post...I don't know what it is.I actually changed my username and email and I also had this virus on my computer so I'm not sure if one of those things did the trick...So try those and I really hope that I'll be able to post comments without a problem from now on.
Hey man I saw your comment at Mike's blog! thegluelpfan! :-) I already added the nickname that I used at the old ms.com at my name bar 'Paul aka Eddie'. I also tried some days ago to post using another e-mail address but my comment didn't appeared again... So I will scan my PC for virus (as you said) to see if that's the problem. Thanks for your information! :-)

thegluelpfan said:
Dude I posted about this like 5 days ago...I have the same problem but tonight for some reason I managed to post...I don't know what it is.I actually changed my username and email and I also had this virus on my computer so I'm not sure if one of those things did the trick...So try those and I really hope that I'll be able to post comments without a problem from now on.
Gah... we can't swear anymore... I feel edited.

I can live with censors... but it's so hard! Being obnoxious is fun... *sad face*
i have that problem and i dont know what tooo do ...i'm trying to get over it !!...but it just bugs meeeee
okay i admit i'm goooing crazy over this .....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I had the same problem for the last 3 posts as well. i think it has something to do with the website we submit. i had given my linkinpark.com site address, and my comment didn't show up. but when i left the website column blank, i saw my comment on the site. try this trick, it'll work :)
What happened???

Alexandra Nofi said:

I can live with censors... but it's so hard! Being obnoxious is fun... *sad face*
REALLY??? I'm going to try this right now!

JanV said:
I had the same problem for the last 3 posts as well. i think it has something to do with the website we submit. i had given my linkinpark.com site address, and my comment didn't show up. but when i left the website column blank, i saw my comment on the site. try this trick, it'll work :)
GUYS IT'S THE WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JanV IS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T SUBMIT YOUR LINKINPARK.COM WEBSITE ADDRESS, AND YOUR COMMENT WILL APPEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TRIED IT JUST MOMENTS AGO AND IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU A BILLION TIMES JanV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
He took a sentence out of one of my recent comments cause I said fuck. Mike says "fuck" like, twenty times a day, since when does he give a fuck if we swear?

I don't like it when I have power and it gets taken away. I feel extra sparkly clean and I hate it.

Mike, if you ever read these things (wouldn't surprise me if you do), don't take me seriously. Last time you took me seriously, you posted a note on your blog yelling at me. I don't like being yelled at by famous people. If I wanna get yelled at I'll forget to do the dishes after my mother asks me to.

Paul said:
What happened???
Alexandra Nofi said:

oh my God! my comment is awaiting moderation again... Mike what's wrong with ms.com?? i didn't do anything wrong, i just typed & submitted my comment once..

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service