Hi guys! I have a problem last days with mikeshinoda.com . I post a comment, and then I can't view it, it doesn't appear on the blog... Is someone experienced the same problem...? Any solutions? My name is Paul. By the way, I worry cause another Paul sent a weird comment. In his comment at "8 Bit Rebellion-on the way" he wrote at Mike 'Mike, it is just an iPhone app, you do not need to waste time
perfecting it like a song for every minor detail such as the tone of
black used for your hair'. And I don't want any misunderstanding. I don't want Mike to think that is me.... So if anyone has a solution or experienced the same, I would appreciate his/her help. Thank you! :-)

Views: 67

Replies to This Discussion

You submitted your comment once and it still awaits moderation??????? My comments appear fine now, only if I post a second comment (which I did at his 'Little Tokyo, LA Chicken' post cause I found a related link...) the 'awaiting moderation' sentence appears...

Abigail Rosacia said:
oh my God! my comment is awaiting moderation again... Mike what's wrong with ms.com?? i didn't do anything wrong, i just typed & submitted my comment once..
Hmm well I managed to post for a week and tonight the moderation text came up again...I don't like it:D lol anyway we'll see what happens:)

Paul said:
You submitted your comment once and it still awaits moderation??????? My comments appear fine now, only if I post a second comment (which I did at his 'Little Tokyo, LA Chicken' post cause I found a related link...) the 'awaiting moderation' sentence appears...
Abigail Rosacia said:
oh my God! my comment is awaiting moderation again... Mike what's wrong with ms.com?? i didn't do anything wrong, i just typed & submitted my comment once..
yup! only once, i asked Mike about it in his latest blog, let's see if he replies.. take note, i made a comment a couple of hours ago, no "awaiting moderation..." appeared.. i'm so clueless!

Paul said:
Abigail Rosacia said:
i cant comment on ur site anymoree its sooooo annoying!!! i really want to break my keyboard...why ?!??!!!?!?i swear to god i'm not saying nasty stuff i dont even talk like that!!!! i have NO idea why i cant post a comment anymore its soooo annoying !
omg !!! OMG !! UR SOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT!

LEAVE THE WEBSITE BLANK
I don't leave the website box blank, I have a working address in there, and I can comment just fine. Maybe it's the type of browser you are using?
i have tha same problem with my comment!!
I say it again guys, for the ones who haven't read the whole discussion. WHEN YOU POST A COMMENT, AT THE 'WEBSITE' BAR, DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR LINKINPARK.COM PROFILE LINK.
Mike replied to someone's question on his blog, saying that he doesn't moderate / censor comments, and thinks it might be a "tech issue". At least we know that he knows about it.
XD!! Can I see this note you speak of?

Alexandra Nofi said:
He took a sentence out of one of my recent comments cause I said fuck. Mike says "fuck" like, twenty times a day, since when does he give a fuck if we swear?

I don't like it when I have power and it gets taken away. I feel extra sparkly clean and I hate it.

Mike, if you ever read these things (wouldn't surprise me if you do), don't take me seriously. Last time you took me seriously, you posted a note on your blog yelling at me. I don't like being yelled at by famous people. If I wanna get yelled at I'll forget to do the dishes after my mother asks me to.

Paul said:
What happened???
Alexandra Nofi said:
Gah... we can't swear anymore... I feel edited.

I can live with censors... but it's so hard! Being obnoxious is fun... *sad face*
I'd have to search long and hard for the blog entry... it's from '08 I think...

It was a joke on my part... but embarrassing now that I can't change what I wrote. I forgot that Mike has no clue who I am, and only my closest friends get my sense of humor.

Chmikster Hahn said:
XD!! Can I see this note you speak of?

Alexandra Nofi said:
He took a sentence out of one of my recent comments cause I said fuck. Mike says "fuck" like, twenty times a day, since when does he give a fuck if we swear?

I don't like it when I have power and it gets taken away. I feel extra sparkly clean and I hate it.

Mike, if you ever read these things (wouldn't surprise me if you do), don't take me seriously. Last time you took me seriously, you posted a note on your blog yelling at me. I don't like being yelled at by famous people. If I wanna get yelled at I'll forget to do the dishes after my mother asks me to.

Paul said:
What happened???
Alexandra Nofi said:
Gah... we can't swear anymore... I feel edited.

I can live with censors... but it's so hard! Being obnoxious is fun... *sad face*
I have the same problem!!!

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service