Who is/are your favourite band[s] next to Linkin Park?

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well. Green Day, Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance, and other stuff like that. Though, those are the three bands which are at the top of my line along with Linkin Park.
L-arc-en-ciel
i love weezer, coldplay, metallica, silversun pickups, breaking benjamin and lots more. but linkin park is my #1 and they always will be no matter what.
Dead by Sunrise, Fort Minor, Eminem, Bushido, Limp Bizkit, Placebo
MY extra bands, : Billy Talent, Limp Bizkit, The Blackout, Framing Hanley, Escape The Fate, Paramore, Muse, Nickelback, Three Days Grace, Simple Plan, Rise Against, Bullet For My Valentine, Bring Me The Horizon, and more.. O_O XD
No one can beat Linkin Park, but Dead By Sunrise, Eminem, Fort Minor, Dry Cell, HIM, are also good
Green Day, Papa Roach, Nickelback, Three Days Grace, & Evanescence...... Green Day and Nickelback would be some of my very top bands next to LP. And of course their side project, Dead By Sunrise.
Disturbed, Staind, God Smack, Stone Sour, Evanescence, Incubus, Cold, Seether, Fuel, Sum 41, Blink 182, The Offspring, Breaking Benjamin, Three Doors Down, Three Days Grace, SlipKnot, Korn, Metallica, Bush, Sound Garden, Alter-Bridge, Creed and Apocalyptica off the top of my head.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service