New idea leads me to new discussion. I'd like to talk about which song you think is the most emotional song LP ever made.
So, in my opinion this song is ''Breaking The Habit'' of the album ''Meteora''. I guess everyone here knows what the song is about and what the intention of it is. I can really understand how hard is sometimes was for Chester singing this song live but he always did it very well. I also really have to thank Mike for writing such a great song for Chester. That definetely proved how good Mike does know Chester and how deep this friendship is. Talking about the video I just can say it's awsome. I mean I heard that it was the most expensive video prduction LP ever had. This music video is so freakin' awsome. I think it finally was the best for Chester to talk about his past this way and now he hopefully is a free spirit full of creativity.
With all that being that: What is your most emotional LP song?

Tags: Breaking, Habit, Most, The, emotional, song

Views: 1003

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Such a tough decision, I guess you could categorise the type of emotional songs for starters. Songs such as 'One Step Closer', 'By Myself' and 'Crawling' are the more agressive sides of the emotions. Then you have the songs about loss and sadness, such as 'Valentines Day' and 'Leave Out All The Rest'. The one that I think grabs all the emotions and manages to express them in the most powerful of ways, would have to be 'The Little Things Give You Away'.
mike didn't write the song for chester
Breaking the habit, Numb, Shadow of the day, Crawling..
Avo Singh said:
You`re wrong.
I Agree with you! She Couldn't is damn emotional!

Roy H. said:
Krwling, My December, Pushing Me Away.
..But although the unofficial songs are emotional. She couldn't for example.
Sorry to dissapoint you but he did. They said it themselves in an LP Special on MTV.

Avo Singh said:
Forgot to mention. In The End, Crawling, Blackbirds
Also Walking in Cirlces and Let Down by DBS
all of them r emotional 1 way or another. all of them can save some1's life :) LP 4EVER!
The most emotional for me has to be Leave Out All The Rest.
I am the "Family Failure" every family has one, I am my family's. But my nephews, 8 years and the other is 9 months, Worships me and to him I can do no wrong. so I asked my brother why it is that Joseph sees me in that light. He said that when the family is in a fight or rambling about the latest thing I screwed up, that he and his wife never complain about me in front of their kids. he said its not fair to sway their opinion of me just because the adults are mad.
To joey I am Aunt Sara. I'm not the divorced, intolerable, job jumping, indebted to everyone, emotional wreck that everyone else sees me as, I am the cool aunt, with the Super Nintendo and with blinking Christmas lights up in the living room candy in her sock drawer. My brother said "We want them to see you as the aunt, and leave out all the rest." and then when MTM was released and I heard that song, I was in the middle of a medical/emotional break down and no one wanted to be anywhere near me, and it was so stressing that it causing serious complications of an existing heart problem I was in the hospital for weeks with anxiety attacks and fits of deep depressions and I came close to heart failure but I knew someone would have to explain it to Joseph if anything ever happened to me.
Most emotional song? Ohh! It`s so hard question, cause all songs of LP is SO EMOTIONAL for me! I can`t change!
All they full of tearing, insolent, honest and sincere emotions. LP reflects all colours of emotions: from fallen into wild pain and experiences to rebirth of soul, from ash of darkness to light. All this characterizes life, with ups and downs.
So LP music is so real and stabbing. It lets fly away to another world of thin and deep emotions.
Once LP inspired me to creation! Thanks for it!
Oh! I agree. She couldn`t is great song! It`s so beautiful and lyrical!
Chester`s voice is so unreal and tender.

LP's Ricol@17 said:
I Agree with you! She Couldn't is damn emotional!

Roy H. said:
Krwling, My December, Pushing Me Away.
..But although the unofficial songs are emotional. She couldn't for example.
I think that songs such as "Valentine`s day", "leave out all the rest" reflect not only loss and sadness. There`re light and hope in their sound, Chester`s voice.
These songs seem to reflect flight of soul to the light, not fallen into darkness.
Despite of sad texts, they have a particle of light, giving forces to live.
But i agree that songs such as "One Step Closer" "By Myself" and "Crawling" reflects mad, agressive sides of emotions!

Lachy Rich said:
Such a tough decision, I guess you could categorise the type of emotional songs for starters. Songs such as 'One Step Closer', 'By Myself' and 'Crawling' are the more agressive sides of the emotions. Then you have the songs about loss and sadness, such as 'Valentines Day' and 'Leave Out All The Rest'. The one that I think grabs all the emotions and manages to express them in the most powerful of ways, would have to be 'The Little Things Give You Away'.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service