New idea leads me to new discussion. I'd like to talk about which song you think is the most emotional song LP ever made.
So, in my opinion this song is ''Breaking The Habit'' of the album ''Meteora''. I guess everyone here knows what the song is about and what the intention of it is. I can really understand how hard is sometimes was for Chester singing this song live but he always did it very well. I also really have to thank Mike for writing such a great song for Chester. That definetely proved how good Mike does know Chester and how deep this friendship is. Talking about the video I just can say it's awsome. I mean I heard that it was the most expensive video prduction LP ever had. This music video is so freakin' awsome. I think it finally was the best for Chester to talk about his past this way and now he hopefully is a free spirit full of creativity.
With all that being that: What is your most emotional LP song?

Tags: Breaking, Habit, Most, The, emotional, song

Views: 998

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well,accrdng to me its Not Alone from album Donate for Haiti..Chester did it so well and that chirping sound created by Joe in end of the song is awesum..
Well,accrdng to me its Not Alone from album Donate for Haiti..Chester did it so well and that chirping sound created by Joe in end of the song is awesum..
definitely Leave Out All The Rest

My december [reanimation version] and Not Alone.

all of Lp's songs are an explosion of different deep emotions, btw, for me, the most emotional ones are Numb, From the inside, My December, We made it, Blackbirds, Burning in the skies, burn it down, one step closer, pushing me away and breaking the habit.

i think leave out all the rest is the most emotional song. when i pass, i hope to have this played at my funeral.

Leave out all the rest,breaking the habit and my december. sorry I can't decide :)

Also Breakin the Habit, my December, Leave out all the Rest, Crawling, Across the Line and the Messenger...cause these songs tell stories of the life and they also give me strenght to carry on, no matter what happens.

Absolutely Breaking The Habit! Because, sometimes I just cry and scream those words out and I feel better after that. Then I can listen that song over and over again. It just really touches my soul and heart <3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service