I made two lyrics videos for Iridescent and Burning in the skies using clips from the movie transformers 3 the dark of the moon, and Linkin Park's music videos for a thousand suns. This is my tribute to Linkin Park's A thousand suns album.

Iridescent Lyrics video

Burning in the skies Lyrics Video

Let me know what you guys think of it.

Enjoy.

Tags: 3, A, Burning, Catalyst, Century, Dark, Distant, Linkin, Media, Movie, More…Park, The, album, end, for, in, iridescent, lyrics, moon, music, my, of, skies, suns, the, thousand, transformers, tribute, video, videos, waiting

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm liking 'Iridescent' so far - I think if the words were always on top of images I would like it even better :) I like how you did the 'and let it go' words - how the phrase moves and the shape of it feels like the emotion behind it, it's great! :)

In 'Burning in the Skies', I like the textured background with the curling, plantlike images behind the text - interesting to look at :) And the textured coloured text is great! Nice to have a bit more colour in the video too - this is one of my favourite songs on A Thousand Suns (as is Iridescent :)). Good job! :)

Good idea!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service