Hi Guys .
This new album is the best i ever heard :D Good Job !
I need your help :D I live in Greece and i have a girlfriend in Poland and she have a birthday soon and i want to give her a present and i thought that you can help me :D
I need your autograph actually two for my girlfreind and for her best friend . My girlfriend was at your concert in Warsaw but she didnt get any autograph . I belive that many people ask you for autographs but i really need it i want to give her present and i think it would be the best :) Can you do it for me ? swistaczek90@wp.pl this is my e-mail or tell me on Facebook :)
When you will come to Greece ? Im waiting for you !!

PS. Sory for my bad english :)

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its really important for me .. :)

Hi Guys .
This new album is the best i ever heard :D Good Job !
I need your help :D I live in Greece and i have a girlfriend in Poland and she have a birthday soon and i want to give her a present and i thought that you can help me :D
I need your autograph actually two for my girlfreind and for her best friend . My girlfriend was at your concert in Warsaw but she didnt get any autograph . I belive that many people ask you for autographs but i really need it i want to give her present and i think it would be the best :) Can you do it for me ? swistaczek90@wp.pl this is my e-mail or tell me on Facebook :)
When you will come to Greece ? Im waiting for you !!

PS. Sory for my bad english :)

I did as I could do.Sorry!!
Attachments:
Gift her something about Linkin park if you don't have their autograph.
Gift her somethin' about LP if you don't have their autograph.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service