LP is taking much time to complete this album. I think that will help them to make another nice and heavy album. I heard mike is catching up with his raps again. Thats  good because in MTM it was not so distinct. No question they take a lot of time for records but they make great albums which makes them a great band. Hope they complete this within this year.

note: i don't want people to tell me that 'they ( LP ) are going to lose fans' or 'mtm was very disappointing'. so those of you who want to tell me those or almost the same stuff please don't comment.

I said LP is taking much time not that they should not take ,so don't be confused.

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't get your hopes up for a heavy album. Chester already said the album will be "Heavy without metal" whatever that means.
well i hope its heavy like Meteora, or they will lose many fans again including me. M2M was already very disappointing
I heard from a freind that there new album is going to be experimental and it'll have differant sounds on it, but If this is wrong don't blame me, blame my freind for telling me.

Jan said:
well i hope its heavy like Meteora, or they will lose many fans again including me. M2M was already very disappointing
it'll be songs like papercut or numb. any song that sounds very hard core rock without actually having any super amounts of screams in it. i'm sure they'll still have chester's screams in some, but highly doubt there'll be a lot of it. so sorry, i too love meteora (my favorite), but it won't be like meteora

Brian Mueller said:
I wouldn't get your hopes up for a heavy album. Chester already said the album will be "Heavy without metal" whatever that means.
Minutes to Midnight was their experimental album. I heard Mike with Brad on loveline talking about it or whatever. There's going to be more guitary-drummy type stuff he said. I guess we'll have to see. I'm not a huge fan of their new sound with Minutes to Midnight, but I still love them. :D
Any rumors about he release date of the new album?? Can't wait to listen to it!
obviously i love everything what do LP but....... i miss the metal in their albums!!! minutes to midnight it´s great but very calm u_u but I know as I'll love
I hope it has at least some rapping on it... I think the more experimental the better, I heard from the net that it's going to be more beat-based... so I am a hoping for some nu-metal with experimental electronics and Chester's melodic singing, now that would be great... I do love Minuets to Midnight, but I like Meteora and Hybrid Theory better.
i agree wid u completely.M2M was quite disppointing.but i want something like hybrid theory or meteroa cause they were the best!!
Personally, I don't care what it is, I want it. I HATE pushbacks and this has been pushed back, last year they said "first quarter of 2010" and the first quarter is almost over! Ugh. :/
Zach said:
Personally, I don't care what it is, I want it. I HATE pushbacks and this has been pushed back, last year they said "first quarter of 2010" and the first quarter is almost over! Ugh. :/

There has never been an actual release date for this album, just rough estimations.
Cillian said:
Zach said:

There has never been an actual release date for this album, just rough estimations.

I know, I never said they had a set date I just said they said the first part of 2010.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service