LP is taking much time to complete this album. I think that will help them to make another nice and heavy album. I heard mike is catching up with his raps again. Thats  good because in MTM it was not so distinct. No question they take a lot of time for records but they make great albums which makes them a great band. Hope they complete this within this year.

note: i don't want people to tell me that 'they ( LP ) are going to lose fans' or 'mtm was very disappointing'. so those of you who want to tell me those or almost the same stuff please don't comment.

I said LP is taking much time not that they should not take ,so don't be confused.

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay, so MTM isn't a crappy album, it's just crappy because it's not metal? Wow, you guys have some messed up grading criteria.
i don't care if the album will be more like meteora or
Minutes to Midnight , because both albums have great song's.
i do hope that the new album will have more gitaur solos, and of course
i hope that there will be alot of Chester's screams
Zane Liu said:
remember, minutes to midnight originally had 17 songs until they removed 5 songs right before the release. i think if we take count of all the songs they've released that were demos of M2M, we've got 4 now (qwerty, no roads left, across the line, blackbirds). So one more to go?

Not entirely accurate, they had about 15-17 songs at the end of the process for MTM, they then selected 12 tracks to go forward on to the album. So all the tracks weren't on the album at all.

Qwerty was never in contention for the album and wasn't one of the final tracks. It was written in the space of a week specifically for those Summer Sonic gigs in Japan in 2006 and was then released on the LPU6 CD.

So I'd say if 17 was the actual number of tracks (may have been less, I don't recall a solid number being mentioned) then they could have 2 more leftover tracks from MTM.
I see, it just seems from Linkin Park's actions in the past, they might release at least one more of the songs (if there's one) before the release of the album just to keep fans excited

Cillian said:
Zane Liu said:
remember, minutes to midnight originally had 17 songs until they removed 5 songs right before the release. i think if we take count of all the songs they've released that were demos of M2M, we've got 4 now (qwerty, no roads left, across the line, blackbirds). So one more to go?

Not entirely accurate, they had about 15-17 songs at the end of the process for MTM, they then selected 12 tracks to go forward on to the album. So all the tracks weren't on the album at all.

Qwerty was never in contention for the album and wasn't one of the final tracks. It was written in the space of a week specifically for those Summer Sonic gigs in Japan in 2006 and was then released on the LPU6 CD.

So I'd say if 17 was the actual number of tracks (may have been less, I don't recall a solid number being mentioned) then they could have 2 more leftover tracks from MTM.
Recently in 3rd 'message' mike revealed 'The Catalyst///August 2'. Guessing what that August 2 indicates.
Just found this when I was searching through google...

NEW ALBUM COVER???
A thousand suns is one of the singles and based off the previous albums none of the Albums have been named after singles.

Nick John said:
Just found this when I was searching through google...

NEW ALBUM COVER???
Well, here's how I look at it, listen to the albums previous to minutes to midnight. Notice a huge difference in the albums? Notice how not one song in those three albums does not lack that great energy. Minutes to Midnight was weak! Mike Shinoda was not rapping, with the exception of Bleed It Out. For me its not so much the metal but I prefer to hear Mike rapping. I also could not pick up Mr.Hahns turntables once in Minutes to Midnight. Unlike in Hybrid Theory, Reanimation Meteora when I could hear the turntables with out trying. I've got a legit reason.

Harriett said:
Okay, so MTM isn't a crappy album, it's just crappy because it's not metal? Wow, you guys have some messed up grading criteria.
Anyway, Linkin Park, take your time, as much as I'm losing my paitence, I'd prefer things to be done correctly, then end up seeing things being rushed and not see this album at it's fullest potiental.
Mike said:
Well, here's how I look at it, listen to the albums previous to minutes to midnight. Notice a huge difference in the albums? Notice how not one song in those three albums does not lack that great energy.

Notice how almost every track across HT & Met use the same song structure and lyrical theme?
MTM began a break away from an overused and boring writing style.

Mike Shinoda was not rapping, with the exception of Bleed It Out.

Uh... Hands Held High?
Rapping isn't the only thing Mike does.

I also could not pick up Mr.Hahns turntables once in Minutes to Midnight

What I've Done, In Pieces.
Yeah, but that is one song. You got so much more rapping out of him in Hybrid Theory, and Meteora than in Minutes to midnight. I cannot believe I forgot about that song, Thanks for reminding me.

Cillian said:
Mike said:
Well, here's how I look at it, listen to the albums previous to minutes to midnight. Notice a huge difference in the albums? Notice how not one song in those three albums does not lack that great energy.

Notice how almost every track across HT & Met use the same song structure and lyrical theme?

Uh... Hands Held High?

About Mr.Hahns Turntables, you make a point, but it was extremely hard to pick up in both of the songs. Hybrid theory you had one step closer, paper cut, with you, points of authority, maybe by myself, place for my head, forgotten, and cure for the itch, in meteora, you had, don't stay, somewhere I belong, breaking the habbity,no bodys listening, easier to run, maybe Figure 8.0.
You see what i am talking about, however i do understand that if you over use something it's good to change it up every once in awhile.

Cillian said:
Mike said:

Uh... Hands Held High?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service