LP is taking much time to complete this album. I think that will help them to make another nice and heavy album. I heard mike is catching up with his raps again. Thats  good because in MTM it was not so distinct. No question they take a lot of time for records but they make great albums which makes them a great band. Hope they complete this within this year.

note: i don't want people to tell me that 'they ( LP ) are going to lose fans' or 'mtm was very disappointing'. so those of you who want to tell me those or almost the same stuff please don't comment.

I said LP is taking much time not that they should not take ,so don't be confused.

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Zach said:
I know, I never said they had a set date I just said they said the first part of 2010.

Yes but they never said it would definitely be out in the first quarter 2010. They hoped it would be.
My point is it hasn't been pushed back because there is nothing to push back.
i hope they go back to type linkin park, cuz tht album was awesome :) .
to be honest, i dont get why people come onto linkin parks forums to say bad things. like '' they are going to lose fans'' and ''they take too long to bring out music''. i know il sound like a freak for saying this but chill out, there is a perfectly good reason for the music taking time.... its because the band want the music to be perfect... they dont want it to be rushed like alot of bands do and to be honest only the true fans are going to stick with linkin park even if the next album isnt as good as the last..

minutes to midnight was different but it was still linkin park, they decided that kind of music was over used so they moved on... instead of people getting bored of the music.

and i know im probably going to seem like im going on but im sure the next album is going to be immense.. we all know how good new divide was and from the 8 or so seconds we got of 'black birds' that sounds really good too.

stop being so dim about the new album and all that crap, it takes time for a reason
@ Jan.. if tmwas issapointing you aren't fan... just a hybrid theory fan. :)
I heard on a Q & A that mike did with the dude from web soup, the albums is so different from the last three that he couldn't even describe it (sound). he even said he didn't even know what other band out there to compare it to sooooooo
ITS GONNA BE PRO... most likely. so alls we can do is sit and wait for them ta drop a single to tie us over till the album fully comes out c:
I agree with you. creativity is in the veins of LINKIN PARK so if they create something new, different from their past it would be rather better.I heard many people saying that MTM was boring or disappointing .I don't know why they say so when it have everything to like it. probably they don't want to taste something new fearing it will not be so good than the previous ones.

James Reynolds said:
to be honest, i dont get why people come onto linkin parks forums to say bad things. like '' they are going to lose fans'' and ''they take too long to bring out music''. i know il sound like a freak for saying this but chill out, there is a perfectly good reason for the music taking time.... its because the band want the music to be perfect... they dont want it to be rushed like alot of bands do and to be honest only the true fans are going to stick with linkin park even if the next album isnt as good as the last..

minutes to midnight was different but it was still linkin park, they decided that kind of music was over used so they moved on... instead of people getting bored of the music.

and i know im probably going to seem like im going on but im sure the next album is going to be immense.. we all know how good new divide was and from the 8 or so seconds we got of 'black birds' that sounds really good too.

stop being so dim about the new album and all that crap, it takes time for a reason
I personally love all of LP ... the only 1 song i hate and dispise is where they teamed up with Jay- z ... that guy just leaches of people and its a shame LP did that cause they had a perfect 100% love every song and album even from Zero ... So if they take a while to relese a new album so be it you know its gonna be good (unless they have fagdork Jay-Z again)
I love their new sound. Blackbirds is exactly what i wanted to hear. Very melodic, heavy without metal,[like Chester said], and some sick raps by Mike. if this is their new album's sound, that would be amazing. I liked Minutes To Midnight too, actually. after you get over the initial reaction of "oh my godd why aren't you guys the same way you always are, with the screaming and heavy guitars!" then you get to see that MInutes To Midnight is an awesome album.

Chenquieh
Jan Pankowski said:
I love their new sound. Blackbirds is exactly what i wanted to hear. Very melodic, heavy without metal,[like Chester said], and some sick raps by Mike. if this is their new album's sound, that would be amazing. I liked Minutes To Midnight too, actually. after you get over the initial reaction of "oh my godd why aren't you guys the same way you always are, with the screaming and heavy guitars!" then you get to see that MInutes To Midnight is an awesome album.

Chenquieh

Blackbirds is actually a song left over from the MTM sessions that they finished off for the game. Nothing to do with the new album, not indicative of the "new sound".
in the LPTV episode he said that it was just a small demo from MTM and that it was finished for the game recently. he even said "oh, its brand new"

Cillian said:
Jan Pankowski said:

Chenquieh

Blackbirds is actually a song left over from the MTM sessions that they finished off for the game. Nothing to do with the new album, not indicative of the "new sound".
Jan Pankowski said:
in the LPTV episode he said that it was just a small demo from MTM and that it was finished for the game recently. he even said "oh, its brand new"

Yeah, "brand new" as in never been released.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6454979
08:35 - "The original demo did start around the MTM era and we did finish it for the game"
The word demo could imply various states of completion from a basic rough idea to an almost complete song, but since we can hear them recording live strings for Blackbirds in the Making of MTM we know it was in the final batch of songs and pretty close to being finished.

Regardless, not indicative of how the new album will sound.
remember, minutes to midnight originally had 17 songs until they removed 5 songs right before the release. i think if we take count of all the songs they've released that were demos of M2M, we've got 4 now (qwerty, no roads left, across the line, blackbirds). So one more to go?

Cillian said:
Jan Pankowski said:

Yeah, "brand new" as in never been released.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6454979
08:35 - "The original demo did start around the MTM era and we did finish it for the game"
The word demo could imply various states of completion from a basic rough idea to an almost complete song, but since we can hear them recording live strings for Blackbirds in the Making of MTM we know it was in the final batch of songs and pretty close to being finished.

Regardless, not indicative of how the new album will sound.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service