Hey how do yo think the new album will sound?

Since 30 December 2009

Views: 1149

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

gin arenas said:
well... mike said that the new album will be like Hybrid Theory and Meteora (the same style)

No he didn't. In fact, he said it didn't really sound like anything they had done before.
Then on the other hand you have Chaz saying it's like HT and MTM.
Yeah i agree minuets till midnight was too mellow but th e lyrics were good but there wasnt that hybrid old feel except given up and bleed it out
Maybe they gonna make a b-side song that is in the hybrid/meteora style or something like that. But just don't ocount on that. I hope they gonna make hard-guitar with mike shinoda rap. :p

Franky_TF said:
yeah.but i wish that some tracks will sound like the "hybrid" stuff
does anyone have an idea as to when they would come up with their new single from the album..??
aww i wish i would have been on concerts 2001-2004, but i was too young : (
im hoping so badly that the new album is like Hybrid Theory and Meteora,
Minutes To Midnight was so disappointing in my opinion.
Guys please go back to your roots !
I hope the new album will be like Meteora!
the new albums not gonna be like HT, the bands evolved from that...its gonna be new, fresh, just like M2M was....its possible theyll combine their old and new stuff, bit like new divide, which in my opinion would be amazing, i cant wait to see what they do
I dont mind the idea of a new album like there older stuff, but i love the idea of an album thats full of stuff like New Divide, i love that song, and the way its is writen
I think this album will be completiny different to anything expected. And 1 question, why do a lot of people hate the change lp have made sooo much ?
cos people who moan bout the new stuff arnt proper fans thats why lol
should realise LP want to experiment and grow and thats what theyve done...dont wanna be a repetitive band that people will get bored of
Mousiee x miller said:
I think this album will be completiny different to anything expected. And 1 question, why do a lot of people hate the change lp have made sooo much ?
Of course. Why not. Linkin park is simply the best.
yes, i agree with u that LP is always the best . but can anyone tell me when will their new album be published ????

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service