Hey how do yo think the new album will sound?

Since 30 December 2009

Views: 1145

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A word to the wise.
Don't let your expectations get the better of you. You will only be disappointed.
Shinoda himself has said the next album will be quite different to anything they've done, do not expect any songs to sound like HT or Meteora because - You will only be disappointed.

It's best to go into a new record with an open mind and no expectations, not with a pre-concieved idea of what you think it will or should sound like.

-Open mind & no expectations allow you to take everything in as you hear it, unbiased, and allow you to judge what is actually there based on it's own merits.

-Pre-concieved ideas and expectations interfere with, and taint, what you are hearing because you're too busy looking for something you've convinced yourself you want but is not there, and then being disappointed when you don't find it... and then raging at the band for not writing music you want to hear.

Al3xxx mUDragON said:
WHY NOT 17 OR 20 ALL THE GREAT BANDS HAVE AT LEAST 15

Because; quality over quantity. Give me 8 or 10 great songs over 17 mediocre ones.

And who are all these "great" bands with at least 15 tracks per album?
hey i read all your comments.
and the idea of the new album sound is:
nu metal influence (some tracks)
busting style ( a lot of tracks)
m2m (some tracks)

another think i read and i agree is ...
if you don't like it just listening to the old tracks

oh hybrid times,the best ones

Franky
hey check out my blog about blackbirds
Yeah it may be like Hybrid Theory,but it does not matter to me as all Linkin Park songs are very good.
I think the new album will have one or more songs of Hybrid Theory like style and some songs will be different from others.
thier new album may be very different from the stuff they have done in the past or it may not.but whatever their new album is like it will b just as good as all the others!
Can't wait to hear what they bring out next aslong as its not re-mixed shit like what they brought out with Jay-Z, im not complainin because some songs were good but its just not the lp that got me into that music, i'll stay open minded but i hope they don't lose the guts of the ROCK VALUE they first started, i just dont think it would be the same if they went into makin an album which is completely soft and have no harcore style in it!
Lots of you guys just think about yourselves. Right now, find another artist, another genre, discover new kind of music then return to LP when they release new album. Your mind should be opened and freely to take the new record in the unbiased way.

Put out all of your expectation and be sure not to blame LP cause they didn't do what you wanted (they always do that).
Alex Martha said:
Lots of you guys just think about yourselves. Right now, find another artist, another genre, discover new kind of music then return to LP when they release new album. Your mind should be opened and freely to take the new record in the unbiased way.

Put out all of your expectation and be sure not to blame LP cause they didn't do what you wanted (they always do that).

I wish this board had "thum-up" icons (or just smilies in general) I could use for this post. :)
i would love the hear a song which colaborate btween linkin park and slipknot.
paat said:
i would love the hear a song which colaborate btween linkin park and slipknot.

Not on a full lenght studio album. LP have said as much in the past. Keep the collabs for smaller projects.
hope LP new album will release soon :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service