Hey how do yo think the new album will sound?

Since 30 December 2009

Views: 1145

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

there been 5

metorea , minutes to midnight, hybrid theory, a thousand suns and reanimation
Emil Tayeb said:

i think it's gonna be a mix of all the three oothers :)

what a dick you are. They have less shit in their lives now to right about. you want chester family to die so he can write like he did for HT when his grandma died?

Bryan Berner said:

We can only hope they decide to return to their "Hyrbid Theory" and "Meteora" days. I can listen to both albums straight through, sing along with them, and never be bored. I have to shut off Minutes to Midnight before the second half of the album comes on. The band probably won't see this post, but just in case. You guys had incredibly music on your first two albums. your third album just wasn't the Linkin Park we rememberd or expected. Minutes to Midnight was a let down. don't make the same mistake on the new album.

The person you quoted made that statement 1/26/2010, before A Thousand Suns was out. That comment was most likely their hopes for A Thousand Suns. Also, Reanimation does not technically count. It's a remix album not a new studio album. A Thousand Suns was their fourth studio album.

George White said:

there been 5

metorea , minutes to midnight, hybrid theory, a thousand suns and reanimation
Emil Tayeb said:

i think it's gonna be a mix of all the three oothers :)
It's funny how every one talks about the fifth studio album in relation to the first 3. Umm hello people there was a fourth studio album, and although it wasn't that great it was still a learning curve for LP. Yes ATS (A thousand suns) was a bit crap but it had it's good points and may contribute to how LP decided there new album should sound. It doesn't mean that the fifth will sound like the fourth (or the first second or third... Or for that matter any of there other stuff!) but some work they have done is bound to influence what they do next...
I am glad you say that,
A Thousand Suns was an example of the evolution of the band.
The reason they almost were called Hybrid Theory as a band (and then used that name for the first album due to another band having that name already) was because the one thing that never changes with LP is that they are a hybrid sound. They always will change and try to do something different with the band.
The day they can't create any kind of something new in the band, is the day I'm sure the day when they take a break, or quit...

Jheng Altura said:

Hybrid Theory Album is epic!

Nothing to say about it.

A Thousand Suns is an example of evolving music.

I hope it sounds more like meteora or hybrid theory, they don't need a new sound

I'm just gonna be straight up and say this. Anyone who thinks A Thousand Suns is crap or a bad album is genuinely an idiot. Sure it wasn't their original style, but to call it a bad album is pure ignorance and also means you know nothing about music nor have heard good music.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service