Hey how do yo think the new album will sound?

Since 30 December 2009

Views: 1145

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I realy don`t now what will thay do! I maby scared a little! But I wait and hope that new album will beat many records.
when will i can get to hear songs the new album.so eager,,,,,,
i think that the new album will be like METEORA and MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT !!!!!!!! Chester you are my idol
dude whatever it sounds like it's going to be AWESOME!!!! LP's been working on this for a good solid year +. and they even said they're more confident in their composition. i personally can't wait to hear what they got since most of the music today is just crap. i don't want it to sound like HT, Meteora, MTM, or anything they've done cause that would mean they would just be falling back on their old musical styles and their expectations for this album are so different. LP 4 life!!!!
whens the new album out?
http://linkin-park-lp-present.skyrock.com/
i agree...whatever this album's going to be, i really think it's going to be great. And i'm pretty sure LP's been working on it for more than a year. They've just been in studio for about a year. But like u said, LP's pretty confident, and to be honest, i've never seen them so confident in their work. they must know something we dont know (no duh..). I believe the sounds going to be so revolutionary that this'll be their best album yet. Seriously.

Timothy Chen said:
dude whatever it sounds like it's going to be AWESOME!!!! LP's been working on this for a good solid year +. and they even said they're more confident in their composition. i personally can't wait to hear what they got since most of the music today is just crap. i don't want it to sound like HT, Meteora, MTM, or anything they've done cause that would mean they would just be falling back on their old musical styles and their expectations for this album are so different. LP 4 life!!!!
I hope the new album has some influence from HT. not HT3 but have some influence from it.
I don't know. LP is very creative and that is one of the reasons why I love their music so much. Yeah I'd like for them to make something that sounds a bit similar to what they already made, but it wold also be cool if the experienced their comfort zone. And that what they're doing, trying new things, mixing it with some of the old. One thing is for sure though, this new albulm is going to be EPIC, even if it doesn't have profanity like Minutes to Midnight.
It is going to be a concept-album that will be "genre busting" according to Mike. If this means more of Hybrid Theory or Meteora, we'll have to see. Mike also commented most songs are 4 minutes in average on his website and that the album has been delayed because they want to make it better quality. It should be out late 2010.

Sources: MikeShinoda.com, LinkinPark.com & Wikipedia.org
*GENRE-BUSTING!*
well... mike said that the new album will be like Hybrid Theory and Meteora (the same style), i just wanna listen it, i´m sure it would be great, i have my own theories and i think it will make history

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service