Can you tell me something about new album.Time a new album.
When start a tour and when arrive to Czech Republic.

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The album won't be out until later this year, the tour will follow that. Right now no one knows anything beyond that.
can sum1 put my mind at rest, i have recently heard tha chester has got throat cancer, i don't know if this it true but would like 2 know if it is. i really hope not because he is my idol i'am in tha process of putting together a tribute band 4 linkin park i'm tha lead singer, if this rumour is true i will b really upset. so plz let me know on rocker2k9_soul@*********
Haha, where'd you hear that?

He doesn't have cancer.
off sum1 who lives by me haha happy days en
They are working so hard on this album, besides, according to Mr. Shinoda, the album will be release in 2050.

Poor Mike, he's horrible at math. LOL
mike had said the album would release in the first half of this year and it's already june
kurt taylor said:
mike had said the album would release in the first half of this year and it's already june

The release is targeted for later this year.
I'm glad it's coming out this year, and not in 2011.

Anyone got any idea for what month it will be released?
Lets settle this:

The album is nearly done which means that it probably will be out way before the end of the year. The tour starts in October; it's most likely a tour to promote the album which probably means that the album will be out in either the end of June or July or August or September or early October. We have waited for more than 3 years but Linkin Park has also kept their promise by releasing a few songs: We Made It (2008), New Divide (2009), Across The Line (2009), Not Alone (2010) and Blackbirds (2010). So I'm sure we can wait for a few more months for the "genre breaking" record and I have a feeling that this will top all their previous efforts.
Milita_Origins said:
Lets settle this:

The album is nearly done which means that it probably will be out way before the end of the year. The tour starts in October; it's most likely a tour to promote the album which probably means that the album will be out in either the end of June or July or August or September or early October. We have waited for more than 3 years but Linkin Park has also kept their promise by releasing a few songs: We Made It (2008), New Divide (2009), Across The Line (2009), Not Alone (2010) and Blackbirds (2010). So I'm sure we can wait for a few more months for the "genre breaking" record and I have a feeling that this will top all their previous efforts.

Can you tell me where i can listen to Across the line?
It was released with the demos for Linkin Park Underground member in a disc called LPU9.
Milita_Origins said:
Lets settle this:
The album is nearly done which means that it probably will be out way before the end of the year. The tour starts in October; it's most likely a tour to promote the album which probably means that the album will be out in either the end of June or July or August or September or early October. We have waited for more than 3 years but Linkin Park has also kept their promise by releasing a few songs: We Made It (2008), New Divide (2009), Across The Line (2009), Not Alone (2010) and Blackbirds (2010).

The album won't be out "way before" the tour. We'll get at about 2 months notice with the release date.
If it was coming out this month we would have known about two months ago and we'd have had the lead single weeks ago.
Push that logic along for each month.
If it was coming out in July we'd have exact info on the release weeks gone and probably the single within the next week or two.
For August we'd have the release date now and the single in a few weeks.

The earliest I see it coming out is September, but since they don't seem to have completed the album yet, it'll likely be October.
If the tour is a promo for the album, then late October/November.

But you're right, it's just a few more months either way.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service