As anyone who follows the band can tell, we have a LOT of stuff going on right now.  You can now use this FREE app to stay up to date on all your Linkin Park news, tours, LPTV, videos…literally the entire LP universe.  It also comes preloaded with a bunch of photos, and streams our music.  Free!

For iPhone:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=3...

For Android:
http://mobileroadie.com/appdirectory/download/android/linkin%20park

For everyone who is using the app...Feel free to use this thread as a place to tell us how the app can be improved!

Enjoy,
-m

Tags: Android, Linkin, Park, app, iPhone

Views: 2209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dammit couldn't install Android one=( It says app can be installed :((
Does anybody else have the same issue?
woW!!!! This is TOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!
Yeah this is the f****** awesomest app ever :D
I'd love to see a chat room in there tho :) It'd be epic :D
this app is great. I just got my phone a couple of weeks ago and I think I've used this linkin park app more in two days then the other apps I've had for the two weeks.
how do you get to the top users though?
It sounds great :) But I can't make it on my LG GD 510 :( Can someone help me? I need help... Please...
This right here.

Tarik Husejinovic said:
Sorry, to go off topic, just one quick question Mike.

Any chance of getting 8-bit Rebellion on Android?

Game looks like a ton of fun and not all of use love seeing Steve Jobs telling us what we can and can't do. ;-)
You just earn points by using the app, commenting on the walls, sharing stuff etc ;)

Cesar Rodas said:
this app is great. I just got my phone a couple of weeks ago and I think I've used this linkin park app more in two days then the other apps I've had for the two weeks.
how do you get to the top users though?
awww i dont hav an iphone and dont really know how to do anything to my phone. Would be nice though. ill have a look! I know its irrelevent but any chance of a UK tour? or.. Australia.. caus ill be in both countries over christmas :P

looking forward to new album. i like catalyst, very epic. and loved all other albums
they have already announced 4 concerts in the UK...check the tour dates

Nathan Viney said:
awww i dont hav an iphone and dont really know how to do anything to my phone. Would be nice though. ill have a look! I know its irrelevent but any chance of a UK tour? or.. Australia.. caus ill be in both countries over christmas :P

looking forward to new album. i like catalyst, very epic. and loved all other albums
All my friends have 8 bit rebellion on their I phones but I have an android and its killing me because I've been wanting to play it!
Tarik Husejinovic said:
Sorry, to go off topic, just one quick question Mike.

Any chance of getting 8-bit Rebellion on Android?

Game looks like a ton of fun and not all of use love seeing Steve Jobs telling us what we can and can't do. ;-)
Doesn't work on my Droid (AT&T Backflip) either... Keep getting "Security Warning: This application comes from an unknown source, and for your security only applications from trusted sources can be installed."

Would really love to have the app. :(

Working on finding a way to try and manually install the .apk application, but the stupid DroidOS is to well built!
i love this app but the Quailty of the music on it is pretty bad because it doesn't sound good . AND PLEASE MAKE THIS APP FOR( PALM WEBOS )

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service