As anyone who follows the band can tell, we have a LOT of stuff going on right now.  You can now use this FREE app to stay up to date on all your Linkin Park news, tours, LPTV, videos…literally the entire LP universe.  It also comes preloaded with a bunch of photos, and streams our music.  Free!

For iPhone:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=3...

For Android:
http://mobileroadie.com/appdirectory/download/android/linkin%20park

For everyone who is using the app...Feel free to use this thread as a place to tell us how the app can be improved!

Enjoy,
-m

Tags: Android, Linkin, Park, app, iPhone

Views: 2209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just downloaded the app on my my touch 3g slide ...its good but it just takes forever to load! Anyway you can speed up the loading process?
Great app BUT - can't get any of the videos to work. Is that cos I'm outside the US (I'm in England)?
Looking forward to seeing you in November & loving the Catalyst :)
Jx
Why is almost everyone having trouble with the new app? It works just fine for me...loads super fast, videos are working, the songs sound good :)
i got in contact with the company yesterday cause the videos didnt work, they emailed my back saying its sorted and an update is avalible! i checked this morning and it was sorted!!
shadow of the day is nice, but i want to here some other LP stuff than SOD when i start the app ;)
I think notifications would be nice, so when someone comments on a photo or post of mine I'll know instead of constantly checking back. It would be more convienient.
thumps up mike!! well done! very nice app! cant wait for the new album!
Probably being a bit of a muppet now, but who was it you contacted about the lack of working videos? Had an update for it a few days ago but still not working. Cheers.

Stuart Williams [Filofax] said:
i got in contact with the company yesterday cause the videos didnt work, they emailed my back saying its sorted and an update is avalible! i checked this morning and it was sorted!!
love you linkin park...
just got it ill try it out and let ya know!!~im sure i will love it!!~I LOVE LINKIN PARK!!~Keep up all the hard work guys!!~cant wait for tthe new album!!~~laci~~~lp4life
w0000wh!!! sounds c00L

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service