Now that LP Underground has been moved over here to linkinpark.com, I decided to start an LPU discussions forum.  Hope you enjoy it.

Views: 453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is this the new LPUX forum now?

Will see u's at the LPU Summit on Weds!

LPUX!!!!!!! :D

kool =) whats up everyone! have u heard home sweet home by motley crue featuring chester?? if u havent, its great! look it up on youtube...u jus gotta

he guys!! I was just wondering... I went to the Meets and greets in Brazil and I saw that they recorded many videos and took many photos of us taking autographs and stuff! aren't these photos going to be posted here? where's hugo?? the nicest guy ever!

I have concerns about the club still, but, I have a feeling that a) I'll be attacked by 600 people for it and b) I doubt it will get certain people in MANAGEMENT to change their attitudes.

We'll see in the not to far away future if I am willing to give my money to the club or not.

Go for it. Speak your mind.

Alexandra Nofi said:

I have concerns about the club still, but, I have a feeling that a) I'll be attacked by 600 people for it and b) I doubt it will get certain people in MANAGEMENT to change their attitudes.

We'll see in the not to far away future if I am willing to give my money to the club or not.

The general rudeness of both Adam and Jess, is one of my concerns. I'm not fond of managers who get upset when they are asked questions about the thing they are trying to sell. Secondly, the additions to the new chat room are cool, but I just have yet to see valuable reasons why the club has doubled in price. Especially since there is no "package" when we sign up. That makes little sense to me, how we would be spending more money but the t-shirt, CD, and other things are separate purchases. That is a lot of money to be shelling out. Maybe $60 isn't a big deal to some people, but, if I am aware of the previous price being half that, then, it's a big deal to me. The website is not finished yet, so, ultimately, people are paying for a website which is not not completed. My LPU 9 membership isn't up until the Spring, so, I'd like to see this club in full, working order before I pay for things that do not exist yet.

I think they increased the price because they thought fewer people would join because of the changes. Well, this isn't business smart, because people are always motivated by price. ALWAYS. If it had been the regular $30, even $35 or $40, no one would care what the club is like, and they'd probably get twice as many people renewing. (Those who are renewing are just as important as the new members).

Cillian said:

Go for it. Speak your mind.

Alexandra Nofi said:

I don't know! I have the same question. I saw them in Argentina and I'm waiting for the m&g video!! I hope they post them soon! :)

Isabelle Louise Padilha Ocampo said:

he guys!! I was just wondering... I went to the Meets and greets in Brazil and I saw that they recorded many videos and took many photos of us taking autographs and stuff! aren't these photos going to be posted here? where's hugo?? the nicest guy ever!

pff....

Pretty much sums it up.

Ana said:

pff....

Yeah, I agree with you. They're doing a piss poor job.

As for the price hike, it seems to me that it's mostly (or even solely) based on the LPU Summits. They said "These things aren't cheap" a few times. And if any LPUer who wasn't an LPUX member wanted to go to the London summit they had to pay an extra £40.

The main thing wrong with that is not everyone is going to able to go to these Summits, so they're being charged for something they can't attend.

Maybe I'm wrong there, but hey, they haven't made any attempt to explain what they are doing.

Alexandra Nofi said:

The general rudeness of both Adam and Jess, is one of my concerns. I'm not fond of managers who get upset when they are asked questions about the thing they are trying to sell. Secondly, the additions to the new chat room are cool, but I just have yet to see valuable reasons why the club has doubled in price. Especially since there is no "package" when we sign up. That makes little sense to me, how we would be spending more money but the t-shirt, CD, and other things are separate purchases. That is a lot of money to be shelling out. Maybe $60 isn't a big deal to some people, but, if I am aware of the previous price being half that, then, it's a big deal to me. The website is not finished yet, so, ultimately, people are paying for a website which is not not completed. My LPU 9 membership isn't up until the Spring, so, I'd like to see this club in full, working order before I pay for things that do not exist yet.

I think they increased the price because they thought fewer people would join because of the changes. Well, this isn't business smart, because people are always motivated by price. ALWAYS. If it had been the regular $30, even $35 or $40, no one would care what the club is like, and they'd probably get twice as many people renewing. (Those who are renewing are just as important as the new members).

You how this is called: ....

FAIL... xD

Really great idea :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service