Now that LP Underground has been moved over here to linkinpark.com, I decided to start an LPU discussions forum.  Hope you enjoy it.

Views: 453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wait, what? I just paid $60 for what?

I'm going to go ahead and add to the white noise by essentially agreeing with what everyone is saying.

I suppose it was wrong and a little naive of me to assume that the package would be the same t-shirt and special CD and sticker deal as it had been from the past five years [LPU v.4, 6, 7, 8 and 9], with maybe something more for the price increase.

Now, Linkin Park means a lot to me and this next concert I'm going to is going to be the last one for a very long time, since I am running off to college where I will have significantly more important things to spend money on. So this upcoming and final concert is sort of my last hurrah and so, even without the actual LPU package, it should still be worth the sixty dollars I spent, plus the BILLIONS of dollars I invested into those VIP package/actual tickets, if I get that meet and greet.

If I don't get that meet and greet, however; Linkin Park will have a sorely disappointed fan.

Unless something changes in the next few months, I'm sad to say this will be my last subscription to LPU.

Also, it would be neat if one of the band members or the HQ staff happened to notice that the LPU forum is filled with nothing but complaints and farewells to LPU. Because I find that irony to be quite palpable.

Thanks for reading, if you did.

Hi guys, I've just ordered the lpu9 bonus bundle packet and this package includes a vip access.

But what does it mean? I didn't receive a code or something. What did I do wrong? 

It would be nice if LPUHQ would at least acknowledge the complaints, or give answer to all of the questions people have. We don't have a discussion forum on the new site like we did on the old one. An email to the HQ can be deleted and ignored. It's like throwing a dart at a board through thick fog, and hoping the dart lands on the board and not into someone's eyeball.

Where does it say VIP access? Main page just says

• LP Underground CD - LPU9: Demos, LPU 9 T-Shirt*, LPU 9 Guitar Pick, LPU 9 Patch
  • 5 Collectible LPU Items Including a CD + T-Shirt from previous membership years as selected by LPU Headquarters.

Did it say something in an email.

Pándi Tamás said:

Hi guys, I've just ordered the lpu9 bonus bundle packet and this package includes a vip access.

But what does it mean? I didn't receive a code or something. What did I do wrong? 

Besides the " what did I pay for " question, which other questions are there. I have been trying to answer them all.

Alexandra Nofi said:

It would be nice if LPUHQ would at least acknowledge the complaints, or give answer to all of the questions people have. We don't have a discussion forum on the new site like we did on the old one. An email to the HQ can be deleted and ignored. It's like throwing a dart at a board through thick fog, and hoping the dart lands on the board and not into someone's eyeball.
By LPUHQ Derek, I meant Adam and Jessica, plus Linkin Park. After all, they are the ones behind the scenes who make everything work and came up with the stuff we are complaining about.

dereklp (mod-uh-rey-ter) said:

Besides the " what did I pay for " question, which other questions are there. I have been trying to answer them all.

Alexandra Nofi said:

Well, Adam just had a livestream chat last week answering tons of questions. Just have to try and make the next one I guess.

Alexandra Nofi said:

By LPUHQ Derek, I meant Adam and Jessica, plus Linkin Park. After all, they are the ones behind the scenes who make everything work and came up with the stuff we are complaining about.

Alexandra Nofi said:

Yes you are right on the main page isn't anything, but when you click on it to order you can view the contents and there is a LP ACCESS (lifetime).

• LP Underground CD - LPU9: Demos, LPU 9 T-Shirt*, LPU 9 Guitar Pick, LPU 9 Patch
  • 5 Collectible LPU Items Including a CD + T-Shirt from previous membership years as selected by LPU Headquarters.

Pándi Tamás said:

Yeah, that doesn't mean VIP? Not even sure why that's there to be honest, but common sense will tell you it's not a lifetime pass for LPU.

Pándi Tamás said:
Yes you are right on the main page isn't anything, but when you click on it to order you can view the contents and there is a LP ACCESS (lifetime).

Pándi Tamás said:

i think that's lifetime access to linkinpark.com (which is totally unnecessary since this is a public forum lol!). 

dereklp -Moderator- said:
Yeah, that doesn't mean VIP? Not even sure why that's there to be honest, but common sense will tell you it's not a lifetime pass for LPU.

Pándi Tamás said:

Pándi Tamás said:

Oh wow, I agree with everyone of you.

Now when the @linkinpark.com's are disappeared, I should quickly make myself a new msn, right now my msn is @linkinpark.com, haha, I wonder how I can still log in

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service