Now that LP Underground has been moved over here to linkinpark.com, I decided to start an LPU discussions forum.  Hope you enjoy it.

Views: 450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

there is no exclusive site for lpu anymore? -___-

No there is not. We do have a Chat though :)

Or this page if you want to count it - http://www.linkinpark.com/profile/LPUnderground
Aditya_the_warrior_within said:

this is so bad :'( well nothing much we can do, we still have those good old memories and that private fb group though

btw i still couldn't find you on facebook yet :-/

dereklp said:

Or this page if you want to count it - http://www.linkinpark.com/profile/LPUnderground

It's not hard to find me I am sure, but I do not use my FB at all. I will not accept invitations. As soon as I get around to making my lp.com account use another network to log into LPU with, I'll be deactivating my FB agian.

this is so bad :'( well nothing much we can do, we still have those good old memories and that private fb group though

btw i still couldn't find you on facebook yet :-/

dereklp said:

If I had the option to 'thumbs up' a post I would choose to do it on your post.  I actually paid the $60 dollars to renew because I've been a member of the LPU since v. 1.0 and because Mike comments on a video saying that LPUX will basically be better than all the years past.  I have to say though that this is pretty depressing and I almost feel used after being with the underground for 10 years and they choose to dismantle the club in this fashion.  It's not fair, its not right, and its not Linkin Park.  I almost want to call the Better Business Bureau but I probably wouldn't get anywhere with that complaint. 

I would like to ask, (as formally as possible), that the members of the LPU and those who are thinking about joining be provided an email of some sort detailing the membership benefits and the reasons for the drastic changes that have apparently occurred.  We deserve an explanation of where the group has gone and why its gone this direction.  We have paid you double that of previous years but receiving far less that what we received during those same years.  WHAT'S UP? 

Alexandra Nofi said:

The general rudeness of both Adam and Jess, is one of my concerns. I'm not fond of managers who get upset when they are asked questions about the thing they are trying to sell. Secondly, the additions to the new chat room are cool, but I just have yet to see valuable reasons why the club has doubled in price. Especially since there is no "package" when we sign up. That makes little sense to me, how we would be spending more money but the t-shirt, CD, and other things are separate purchases. That is a lot of money to be shelling out. Maybe $60 isn't a big deal to some people, but, if I am aware of the previous price being half that, then, it's a big deal to me. The website is not finished yet, so, ultimately, people are paying for a website which is not not completed. My LPU 9 membership isn't up until the Spring, so, I'd like to see this club in full, working order before I pay for things that do not exist yet.

I think they increased the price because they thought fewer people would join because of the changes. Well, this isn't business smart, because people are always motivated by price. ALWAYS. If it had been the regular $30, even $35 or $40, no one would care what the club is like, and they'd probably get twice as many people renewing. (Those who are renewing are just as important as the new members).

Cillian said:

Go for it. Speak your mind.

Alexandra Nofi said:

I have concerns about the club still, but, I have a feeling that a) I'll be attacked by 600 people for it and b) I doubt it will get certain people in MANAGEMENT to change their attitudes.

We'll see in the not to far away future if I am willing to give my money to the club or not.

couldn't agree more.. i seriously miss those days

and ya i also remember what you said (don't know when though, quiet some time ago regarding this)

that when someone treats u well and not your friends, its hopeless. that sure does hold good meaning

KATHYxx said:

I am not renewing.  LPUX has been up for almost a month and nothing else is being shown.  There is nothing for me here, and more importantly, nothing for my friends. If they're not here then I am not here, especially since LPUX has no redeeming value of its own. Destroying the web site where all my friends were, with no replacement but to wallow through hordes of hit-and-run spammers on crummy website from a scamtastic software company is my last straw.

My past experience tells me that by now we would know everything "awesome" about the LPU, and since no new news of any new features has appeared, I'm coming to the conclusion that you guys are all rhetoric and bad promises.

The LPU is no longer a fan club. It is an inner circle of hell. RIP LPU.

^^What they said.

*sigh*

this x a billion. 

KATHYxx said:

I am not renewing.  LPUX has been up for almost a month and nothing else is being shown.  There is nothing for me here, and more importantly, nothing for my friends. If they're not here then I am not here, especially since LPUX has no redeeming value of its own. Destroying the web site where all my friends were, with no replacement but to wallow through hordes of hit-and-run spammers on crummy website from a scamtastic software company is my last straw.

My past experience tells me that by now we would know everything "awesome" about the LPU, and since no new news of any new features has appeared, I'm coming to the conclusion that you guys are all rhetoric and bad promises.

I personally don't really care about T-shirts and other small stuff. I just really hope, that LPUX will give us more opportunities for better M&Gs and bring more summits to different countries (like somewhere in Eastern Europe, Russia, for example :) ). Because, this is the best the band have done for LPUers so far! 

But I'm kinda sad about destroying LPU website. I really liked LPU 9 site. It was cool and special. It would be nice, if they'd keep it, or make a new one even cooler, than previous one. 

I already renewed.. didnt realize that they dismantled the
LPU.. wtf were they thinking.. this sucks!!! took me a long time to actually figure out what they've done..

I dont understand wht i'm paying $60 for.. i'm never goona get chance at an M & G or LPU summit where i live.. and i'm paying extra for the CD anyway..

KATHYxx said:

This new LPU is whack.....more expensive and they have stripped it down....what a load of shite. They are lucky big fans will still pay out even though they are getting mugged with their pants down!
hey was any of u guys a member of lpunderground before it was changed?
if so can you, help spread the word of a chain going around to get the old website, chat and forums back. ty

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service