Hey, I just recently discovered a possible answer to this binary stuff going on on mikeshinoda.com. I thought I'd post it on here but wasn't sure if I should really put it in the section Mike created for the message and it be buried under tons of messages with a possibility of it being missed, or do this and hope people notice it, I'll still post this under the message section Mike created but I'll also link to here,  I feel fairly sure about this but I'm not be any means saying this is the correct answer to LP's binary puzzle. I'm copying and pasting text I posted on ms.com within the last 30 mins, unfortunately my comments keep getting placed "Under Moderation" for whatever reason. So hereeee:

“éíäö”?

Just woke up, 9am in UK, I realized there’s 4 instances in that whole binary where one of the 8 divisions starts with a “1″, now in ASCII coding when the division starts with 1 it doesn’t make a single letter or symbol from the English language, when the 4 codes are translated it just makes what seems to be a random progression of symbols and numbers. It kinda seems weird to me that in this binary coding there are 4 "mistakes" made? Even more so that the picture is just that, it's a jpeg picture so before formatting or uploading it's obviously going to be checked, these mistakes have seemed to be passed as just mistakes by everyone (including me last night).

I can’t seem to type these out as the internet formats them automatically into “éíäö”, but here’s a jpeg of them.


When you search this code in google: http://tinyurl.com/392tm47
Which has this first link: http://tinyurl.com/39z4wqg

Now the outcome "éíäö" seems to be one of the islands in the Marquesas Islands, the most important parts I can find about this island is that it was a nature reserve called the Eiao Island Nature Reserve which protected endangered species and protected the Ecosystem.

Another outcome of "
éíäö
" is the "European Internet Accessibility Observatory.". But doesn't seem as "meaningful" to me as the first outcome xD


Anyway like I said I dunno if this is right at all, but it's my theory on it all.

Tags: Binary., Eiao, Linkin, Mike, Park, Shinoda

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This theory could also lend to Phoenix's photograph of him during a video shoot with an elephant behind him, Eiao once being a place for endangered species and all.
uhmm..
why would Mike want to message us about an island..?


i don't get it..

i'm sorry..
but i think it's a coincidence.. :/
Nobody knows the answer, I'm not saying this is right, but no one knows if this OR anything else is wrong until Mike says so, so no matter how far-fetched any of these theories sound they're still valid for now. And besides, the closest we've got so far, the Trinity Test, ended up being de-bunked because people thought that a t-shirt had already been made for it, which sounds odd all on it's own, but it was out last year, and now everyone's stumped again.
how do you get "4 instances in that whole binary where one of the 8 divisions starts with a “1″"??

i think there are loads of them..






Jason Jones said:
Nobody knows the answer, I'm not saying this is right, but no one knows if this OR anything else is wrong until Mike says so, so no matter how far-fetched any of these theories sound they're still valid for now. And besides, the closest we've got so far, the Trinity Test, ended up being de-bunked because people thought that a t-shirt had already been made for it, which sounds odd all on it's own, but it was out last year, and now everyone's stumped again.
Noo Basically, to decode the binary you must split the entire binary into devisions of 8, that means you count from the very first number up to the 8th number, then that first devision is a single letter or symbol or space, but this is only if the first number in each devision is 0. You keeping doing this through out the coding, but eventually you find 4 devisions that starts with the number 1, instead of 0.

So for example;

01100001 - This is the letter "A"

11100011 - This you'll notice starts with 1, because it starts with 1 it doesn't make any letter or space or symbol, it creates what seems to be more than one random symbols. Like in the first link in my original post (Except in that link there's all 4 in there, each one ends on ";")

So when you find these 4 devisions that start with 1, you decode them in the order they came in and you get what's in my first link, you copy that into google and you get what's in my second link, then the third link's the wikipedia page on it.


Lyra Zhang said:
how do you get "4 instances in that whole binary where one of the 8 divisions starts with a “1″"??

i think there are loads of them..






Jason Jones said:
Nobody knows the answer, I'm not saying this is right, but no one knows if this OR anything else is wrong until Mike says so, so no matter how far-fetched any of these theories sound they're still valid for now. And besides, the closest we've got so far, the Trinity Test, ended up being de-bunked because people thought that a t-shirt had already been made for it, which sounds odd all on it's own, but it was out last year, and now everyone's stumped again.
okay..


you do have a point..

but why is everybody ignoring the image itself..

ehh..it has a weird position dont you think..?



anyway,thanks for explaining..

Jason Jones said:
Noo Basically, to decode the binary you must split the entire binary into devisions of 8, that means you count from the very first number up to the 8th number, then that first devision is a single letter or symbol or space, but this is only if the first number in each devision is 0. You keeping doing this through out the coding, but eventually you find 4 devisions that starts with the number 1, instead of 0.

So for example;

01100001 - This is the letter "A"

11100011 - This you'll notice starts with 1, because it starts with 1 it doesn't make any letter or space or symbol, it creates what seems to be more than one random symbols. Like in the first link in my original post (Except in that link there's all 4 in there, each one ends on ";")

So when you find these 4 devisions that start with 1, you decode them in the order they came in and you get what's in my first link, you copy that into google and you get what's in my second link, then the third link's the wikipedia page on it.


Lyra Zhang said:
how do you get "4 instances in that whole binary where one of the 8 divisions starts with a “1″"??

i think there are loads of them..






Jason Jones said:
Nobody knows the answer, I'm not saying this is right, but no one knows if this OR anything else is wrong until Mike says so, so no matter how far-fetched any of these theories sound they're still valid for now. And besides, the closest we've got so far, the Trinity Test, ended up being de-bunked because people thought that a t-shirt had already been made for it, which sounds odd all on it's own, but it was out last year, and now everyone's stumped again.
Yeahh the image itself does seem to be at an odd angle tbh... But in Mike's latest blog post he's goin on about using google more to find out the answer, and urgh I dunno.

Frankly I'd just rather Mike stop leading this treasure hunt and tell us, aha, we'll see.

And no worries, it's a pretty far out theory tbh so xD It's cool.

Lyra Zhang said:
okay..


you do have a point..

but why is everybody ignoring the image itself..

ehh..it has a weird position dont you think..?



anyway,thanks for explaining..

Jason Jones said:
Noo Basically, to decode the binary you must split the entire binary into devisions of 8, that means you count from the very first number up to the 8th number, then that first devision is a single letter or symbol or space, but this is only if the first number in each devision is 0. You keeping doing this through out the coding, but eventually you find 4 devisions that starts with the number 1, instead of 0.

So for example;

01100001 - This is the letter "A"

11100011 - This you'll notice starts with 1, because it starts with 1 it doesn't make any letter or space or symbol, it creates what seems to be more than one random symbols. Like in the first link in my original post (Except in that link there's all 4 in there, each one ends on ";")

So when you find these 4 devisions that start with 1, you decode them in the order they came in and you get what's in my first link, you copy that into google and you get what's in my second link, then the third link's the wikipedia page on it.


Lyra Zhang said:
how do you get "4 instances in that whole binary where one of the 8 divisions starts with a “1″"??

i think there are loads of them..






Jason Jones said:
Nobody knows the answer, I'm not saying this is right, but no one knows if this OR anything else is wrong until Mike says so, so no matter how far-fetched any of these theories sound they're still valid for now. And besides, the closest we've got so far, the Trinity Test, ended up being de-bunked because people thought that a t-shirt had already been made for it, which sounds odd all on it's own, but it was out last year, and now everyone's stumped again.
yea..
it's quite interesting to solve it..


Mike is definitely having a good time
he has fluctuated the entire world.... :/


Good for you Mike..


lol


Jason Jones said:
Yeahh the image itself does seem to be at an odd angle tbh... But in Mike's latest blog post he's goin on about using google more to find out the answer, and urgh I dunno.

Frankly I'd just rather Mike stop leading this treasure hunt and tell us, aha, we'll see.

And no worries, it's a pretty far out theory tbh so xD It's cool.

Lyra Zhang said:
okay..


you do have a point..

but why is everybody ignoring the image itself..

ehh..it has a weird position dont you think..?



anyway,thanks for explaining..

Jason Jones said:
Noo Basically, to decode the binary you must split the entire binary into devisions of 8, that means you count from the very first number up to the 8th number, then that first devision is a single letter or symbol or space, but this is only if the first number in each devision is 0. You keeping doing this through out the coding, but eventually you find 4 devisions that starts with the number 1, instead of 0.

So for example;

01100001 - This is the letter "A"

11100011 - This you'll notice starts with 1, because it starts with 1 it doesn't make any letter or space or symbol, it creates what seems to be more than one random symbols. Like in the first link in my original post (Except in that link there's all 4 in there, each one ends on ";")

So when you find these 4 devisions that start with 1, you decode them in the order they came in and you get what's in my first link, you copy that into google and you get what's in my second link, then the third link's the wikipedia page on it.


Lyra Zhang said:
how do you get "4 instances in that whole binary where one of the 8 divisions starts with a “1″"??

i think there are loads of them..






Jason Jones said:
Nobody knows the answer, I'm not saying this is right, but no one knows if this OR anything else is wrong until Mike says so, so no matter how far-fetched any of these theories sound they're still valid for now. And besides, the closest we've got so far, the Trinity Test, ended up being de-bunked because people thought that a t-shirt had already been made for it, which sounds odd all on it's own, but it was out last year, and now everyone's stumped again.
ok so i know that this might sound a little naive but has anyone thought of the fact that maybe the entire thing is just to stir up all these theories and that the last set of numbers could be the release date of the new album... considering the fact that hybrid theory was released in october of 2000 so 10 years later theyd release their next album in october of 2010? just a thought because i think people are thinking way too far into this lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service