so yesterday mike had a suprise chat on LP.com.  

-anyone know what went on?   
-please post as much info as possible
-anyone have a script of it?

I have heard that:  first lead single off of new album will be called Awake, to be released in June.
LP may start touring in August meaning album will be out around June or July.
information is now believed to be false?
(all info i hear/read about may or may not be true)

*I will continue updating.  LP Members please help

Views: 48

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Man I can't wait to hear the new song. June can't come soon enough.
couldn't agree more! i just wanna know what else happened durng the chat. i missed it!

Jimmy85 said:
So did i

i'll see if i can talk one of my mod friends into posting a script of it

Zane Liu said:
couldn't agree more! i just wanna know what else happened durng the chat. i missed it! Jimmy85 said:
I can confirm that he did speak of the new single saying it would be called Awake and be released in June. He also stated that they would hopefully start touring by August.
^ I dont believe he said that.
Thanks!

Hahninator said:
I can confirm that he did speak of the new single saying it would be called Awake and be released in June. He also stated that they would hopefully start touring by August.
wow, that's amazing.....meaning album out by junish???

Hahninator said:

dragonlp20 (moderator) said:
So did i

i'll see if i can talk one of my mod friends into posting a script of it

Zane Liu said:
couldn't agree more! i just wanna know what else happened durng the chat. i missed it! Jimmy85 said:

please do!
The informations are not true, people in the LP.com chat started to talk about this right after the "without any notice" Mike chat, just for teasing the users who missed it (me included)
And the Hahninator who posted otherwise, are not the Hahninator we know from LPLive.net.
this is not me, I have no idea who that Hahninator is that posted that, but I am the Hahninator from LPLive. I am pretty sure that information is NOT correct. do not believe that that information is coming from me.
u know what actually happened during the chat?

Nameless said:
The informations are not true, people in the LP.com chat started to talk about this right after the "without any notice" Mike chat, just for teasing the users who missed it (me included)
And the Hahninator who posted otherwise, are not the Hahninator we know from LPLive.net.
He just got spammed by many "come to my city" requests, then he left
are you kidding, we get a chance to talk to mike, and people ask him questions like that? what's worse is that they post retarded stuff like this.

queNameless said:
He just got spammed by many "come to my city" requests, then he left

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service