I 've just listened BlackBirds...i'm very disappointed about this song!!
I want back linkin park of meteora...not this pop song!
what do you think about it?

Views: 618

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that you are not a REAL [LP] fan, and you DO NOT deserve to be in this site and ruin the fresh atmosphere!
First of all: Blackbirds is demo song- You can't judge LP for something that is not even 100% finished.
2: The song is everything else, except "pop song"!
3: I don't know why you didn't like it... it's good song, and I'm pretty sure that the new album will be something different ...
Personaly i thaught Blackbirds is fresh and unique, something different its got a realy cool vibe. LP need to find a good mix of the old and new, a new album with songs like this with mix of songs like qwerty, across the line and influences from their ols stuff like part of me, with you and Figure 9.0 would be the best LP album ever. They just need to find that good mix :)
dear m.ART.in,
i listen linkin park from the release of hybrid theory.
Fans is not someone who say that everything is good!
Fans is a person that say his opionion...
I think that Minutes to midnight is not a good album and i hoped that they come back to the old style but after i listened this song i understand that is not possible because there are fans like you that say always "THIS IS A GREAT SONG!!"
I'm a fan too since the beginning, and I support every change they make. Blackbirds sounds pretty much awesome to me. Everyone who says that mtm was a bad album doesn't know what good music is. If they had made another meteora/hybrid theory album I bet many of you would be complaining about how they make the same music over and over again, I actually listened to them throughout these years just because they have the courage to change the way their music sounds and that's what makes them the best band on this planet!!! So if you wanna complain do it somewhere else or just stop listening to lp. Peace out :D
I think that everyone can say his opinion!
But say that linkin park is the best band on this planet is very funny haahah!!
there are million of band that is much better
In my opinion LP make a different music (about what they repeatedly spoke). Therefore there are various projects - "Fort Minor", "Dead By Sunrise". Guys have a lot of idea and some of them we listen on their albums. I love a rock component of music LP and a lyrical. "Blackbirds" is a worthy song and hearing very pleasant.
This is in my opinion =)
Fanya is what i mean with this post...understand the other opinions...
Davide said:
I think that everyone can say his opinion!
But say that linkin park is the best band on this planet is very funny haahah!!
there are million of band that is much better

Ok, let me clear it up for you....so i started listening to lp when i was listening to tons of other bands....all other bands were the same with each album, only lp was making different albums, so after 10 years I'm still listening to lp, the conclusion you can get from that is: LP is the best band on the planet! xD
=) meanwile you do not understand {in my opinion again =)} some of the fans. May be there like ALL that the band do =) This is their opinion =)

Davide said:
Fanya is what i mean with this post...understand the other opinions...
Support! =)

Almir said:
Ok, let me clear it up for you....so i started listening to lp when i was listening to tons of other bands....all other bands were the same with each album, only lp was making different albums, so after 10 years I'm still listening to lp, the conclusion you can get from that is: LP is the best band on the planet! xD
so almir tell me wich band do you listen?
I think is a good song but i realy want back the old linkin park hardcore songs...i wish that album is more like hibrid theory (for mi is the best album ever) but i like all the linkin park songs

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service