what do you think about Linkin park's new style. i think they were better than now. their new songs are good but previous songs are more crazy :D i think

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so happy with the new album n style, I think this is how it should be.
I love both of those new songs n the previous one, so I can't compare between them or say who's Better.
k month ago i was kinda skeptical about it. i mean they r a good group and make good music. last album was kinda soft and was willing to give em a chance. as they been releasing singles and what not, i am actually starting to get really stoked about the album. each time i hear the catalyst and blackbirds i am only reminded about how good they are.
Linkin Park appear to have lost their soul. Can't listen to this rubbish but I loved all their earlier albums. This album sounds amateurish hidden under the guise of 'art'. One dimensional muppetry.
i just wanna say that and i absolutely agree that..

i think there aren't their old style's excitement and rhythm in their new songs. i think rap and rock mix is LP's best way. for example, in "what i've done", i can't see their old music taste. i think they'll back to nu-metal..their new songs also good but not crazy :(

Tony said:
that would be awesome!

Jason Nguyen (Linh) said:
New divide z more old stuff and Blackbirds z their old style!! I think theyll back to raprock
i just want them to make a crazy songs like Faint, Points of authority etc...
THEYRE NEW SOUND IS REALLY WHACK..IM SORRY BUT THEY REALLY OVERDID IT THIS TIME.. I REALLY HOPE THEY LISTEN TO THE ANGRY FANS AND GO BACK TO PLAYING METAL, NOT TECHNO
Come on honestly? People we don't have to say that their new style is ok just because it's LP. I don't like their new songs at all, I get no feeling from them, I don't feel a thing. It feels so sad that the greatest frikken band has to change their style completly :/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service