Here you can make your LP's tour. You can say your favorite "setlist", the cities that the LP will pass, what cause part of the tickets will be destined. Everything you wanna say.

Off course, this is only a kind of game. Because this is a LP's business.

Views: 7400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PLEASE come to Boston MA
I want them to come to Skopje, Macedonia! That's all I care about...well, they could make the tickets cost $1 or something :P, but of course, they deserve more, I'd pay any price to see LP live..if I start choosing a setlist, I'll end up listing all of their songs...yeah, that would be nice too...
Dublin, Ireland :D.

Are LP touring this year or just working on the album?
The first post setlist works the best. If LP came to Trinidad, it would be a blast!! Have DBS open, have other top rockers, have LP as finale, and tickets would be sold out Instantly!!
Also if they host the concert in a stadium, the audience would be huge

Dudes like i really love you sooo why don't you come in Macedonia ^_^ like PLS <3

LP should get here and touring all over Italy but they must absolutely come here in Modena: we need your big help to keep focusing the attention to our country Emilia Romagna: on May 20th and 29th we got through a big earthquake. Some people died.
7000 are still living under tents facing 50°C during these summer days. They're trying to face the fear of shakes still going on. They're homless and are not able to go to work, because factories collapsed. They have to start again from scratch.
Some of them are back in their homes but only a few...cities centres are closed off: they're called 'red zones'.
Schools, Hospitals, streets have been damaged.
Politicians have already decided to allocate founds for our country but the fact is that we haven't seen any cents...
I think I'm lucky because I leave 20 km far from the earthquake epicentre and I come home every day, a got a job, my family & friends are still alive... even if the first times was really hard come back home and I slept in my car with my dad and my cats. It was very disappointing: your world fell down together with your certainties.
I do not have a special setlist for the show, I love all LP songs: I have never had the opportunity to be in a LP show so I'd like to listen to all the traccks of course!
Anyway, I hope you can come here. I'm waiting for you!!!!! :-)

Would be nice of them if they came on Balkan Area ( Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia)
It's quite a good reason for this, because LP never been playing close to Balkan, maybe the closest thing was in Milan 2001
For example.

Zagreb, Zagreb Arena.

Setlist:

A Place For My Head (w/ Long Intro & Ext. Outro)
Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
Faint (Ext. Outro)<----Possible to be played by fan ? :D With You (w/ 2012 ext. intro; scratch ending) Runaway From The Inside Somewhere I Belong (w/ 2012 ext. intro) Numb LIES GREED MISERY Points Of Authority Waiting For The End (w/ Apaches Intro & Wall Of Noise Outro) Breaking The Habit LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley) The Catalyst BURN IT DOWN What I've Done
Crawling
New Divide
In The End
Bleed It Out (w/ Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' bridge)
Papercut
High Voltage/Reading my Eyes ( Would be epic XD)
One Step Closer (ex. Outro)

As I see, there is a lot of people from Balkan Area waiting for you :D

I agree, come to Balkan, preferably to Zagreb (Zagreb Arena). We are waiting!

Europe -> Poland -> Warsaw !!

Created my setlist:

1.Bleed It Out
2.Wretches And Kings
3.Numb
4.Breaking The Habit
5.One Step Closer
6.What I've done
7.Somewhere I Belong
8.Faint
9.A Place For My Head
10.In The End
11.Crawling
12.In My Remains
13.Burn It Down
14.Irdescent
15.Lost In The Echo
16.Given up
17.Lies Greed Misery
18.Powerless
19.Castle Of Glass

My favourite setlist from Orange Warsaw Festival:
A Place for My Head (Ext. Intro)
Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
Faint (Ext. Outro)
With You (2012 Ext. Intro + Ext. Scratch Outro)
Runaway
From the Inside (Ext. Intro)
Somewhere I Belong (2012 Ext. Intro)
Numb
Lies Greed Misery
Points of Authority
Waiting for the End (Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It … more)
Breaking the Habit
Leave Out All the Rest / Shadow Of The Day / Iridescent
The Catalyst
Burn It Down
What I've Done
Crawling
In the End
Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ … more)
Papercut
One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service