Here you can make your LP's tour. You can say your favorite "setlist", the cities that the LP will pass, what cause part of the tickets will be destined. Everything you wanna say.

Off course, this is only a kind of game. Because this is a LP's business.

Views: 7398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rochester, New York would be great! Or Wantaugh again.

Rochester, New York

Set List:
Burning In The Skies
Valentine's Day
Bleed It Out
Lying From You
No More Sorrow
Faint
The Messenger
The Little Things Give You Away
Burn It Down
A Place For My Head
Castle Of Glass

I'd love to come back to Poland.

I'd love to come back to Poland.

I think it was last year that I had attend to LP's world tour in Hong Kong. And i went and it was the most happiest time ever to see them. I wish that I can see them soon in Hong Kong. Please come to Hong Kong for concert. I love LP and they are my fav band ever in my life. I just cant live without LP. So please come to hong knog again.

I just can say that I want

Castle of glass
Lost in the echo
No more sorrow
Don't stay

and a lot of Thousand sun's songs...

Is it true that they are coming to Serbia in May, 2013?

the perfect tour that i would be in all north america <3 setlist: -somewhere i belong -lying from you -papercute -faint -numb -crawling -in the end -from the inside -one step closer -dont stay -hit the floor -breaking the habit -what i´ve done -bleed it out and the new album LIVING THINGS AND A THOUSAND SUNS

That LP back in France to Stade de France. It would be great. The list of songs is a mixture of old and new.

The perfect lap is that LP back in France to Stade de France. It would be great. The list of songs is a mixture of old and new.

Hey, LP! Have you ever thought about including Bulgaria on your European Tour? Loads of people here would like to see and hear you, guys.. in LIVE! I look forward hearing from you. Happy holidays!

When linkin park come to indonesia ?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service