Here you can make your LP's tour. You can say your favorite "setlist", the cities that the LP will pass, what cause part of the tickets will be destined. Everything you wanna say.

Off course, this is only a kind of game. Because this is a LP's business.

Views: 7834

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to see LP in Belarus or Lithuania. LP plz

Come to Williamsburg, Virginia!!! Or even Virginia Beach, Virginia! You don't understand how much I love you guys. Without you guys I'd be a wreck. Please come to Virgina. I've been waiting too long :,(

How do I get the presale code for their upcoming shows??? Are we supposed to get an email? Tickets just went on sale.

LP plz come to INDIA for a performance......there are huge number of your fans out here!!!!

Aditya Mohan said:

LP plz come to INDIA for a performance......there are huge number of your fans out here!!!!

I have a very good job but i will NOT pay over $216 to see a show from the pit let alone 3 sections back!!! $216!!!!!!!!!!! How in the world can the average person afford that let alone a teenager. It's beyond wrong. Shame on you Linkin Park. You just lost one of your oldest and biggest fans. Pathetic sellout BS.

All that I want is to see Linkin Park in Tbilisi!!! And I'm not alone. I think that whole country would like to see them in Georgia) I'd do almost everything to go to their concert! We have a wery big stadium here and I think, that it would't be enough... Lots of people in Georgia are dreaming of LP. Hope, that someday they'll visit us

ARGENTINA- BUENOS AIRES!!!! COME! <3<3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service