Here you can make your LP's tour. You can say your favorite "setlist", the cities that the LP will pass, what cause part of the tickets will be destined. Everything you wanna say.

Off course, this is only a kind of game. Because this is a LP's business.

Views: 7816

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THIS IS LINKIN PARK REVOLUTION MALAYSIA OFFICIAL FACEBOOK IN MALAYSIA, PLEASE COME TO MALAYSIA : PULAU PINANG, KUALA LUMPUR AND JOHOR BAHRU (MY HOMETOWN JB), WE'RE RECRUITING STREET SOLDIER ALL OVER MALAYSIA, SINCE WE'RE ABOUT OVER A YEAR SINCE WE'VE BEEN ESTABLISHED BY ME{SYED HAFIZ A.K.A DJ LUSTROUS} N GABriel..WE SURELY HOPED U GUYS SHALL COME TO OUR CITIES N ENTERTAINT US, LAST TOUR WAS 'METEORA' HOW MANY YEARS BEEN? I DUNNO..I'VE BEEN BUYING ALL LIVE LP'S JUST TO SEE THE MAGIC THEY'VE CREATED 4 US FANS..HERE FAVOURITE SETLIST, 1;SESSION, 2;P5HN5 M3 AWaY, 3;EASIER TO RUN, 4;FIGURE, 5;CURE FOR THE ITCH, 6;A PLACE FOR MY HEAD, 7;IN THE END, 8;POINTS OF AUThority,9;RUNAWAY, 10; DON'T STAY, 11; WHAT I'VE DONE, 12;NEW DIVIDE, 13;IRIDESCENT, 14;LOST IN THE ECHO+ONE STEP CLOSER...

Come to Russia again and again!!!

NEW TOUR = ALL AROUND THE WORLD,  Cause there's not 1 country 2 country 3 country  

Whole the world  Wants LP so we need a real Tour to cross the world all the centers and cities & Counties  :))))))))

Linkin Park has never played in Bulgaria. I know it small country and some haven't even heart about it , but, hey there are fans here too who want to see their favourite band playing live.Thumbs up for Bulgarian fans.

Chester I am friends with your brother in the MOJOCLAN...
PLEASE PLEASE COME TO OKLAHOMA..........or anywhere close again

I heard that LP may come to Beograd, Serbia next year so i only hope that if they do come to Beograd they will also come to Zagreb, Croatia it would be a dream come true for me *_____*

When the day of the show Linkin Park in Porto Alegre. Eager!! It will be my birthday more special. Good show!

Raquele said:

Mike, my birthday is on 12/10 (the day before the concert in Porto Alegre) and will be the first time we will watch a concert from Linkin Park. He wanted to hear the song "No more sorrow" as a birthday gift, please! It is very important to me. Love you! Thank you!

The perfect setlist for Porto Alegre / BRAZIL I believe is:

1. Breaking the rabit
2. A place for my head
3. New divide
4. Somewhere I belong
5. No more sorrow
6. Points of Authority
7. In my remains
8. Crawling
9. Numb
10. Faint
11. Robot Boy
12. Victimized
13. Lost in the Echo
14. Leave Out All the Rest / Shadow of the Day / Iridescent
15. Burning in the skies
16. What I've Done
17. In the End
18. Burn It Down
19. Bleed It Out

ENCORE
20. Papercut
21. With you
22. One step closer

_ In Brazil can not miss: One step closer, In the End, Bleed it out and No more sorrow.

Hey .... Does anyone have any idea when LP will be touring the UK please?

I like LP to come to the Netherlands!! Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam is an amazing musical center.
And every song is ok, but High Voltage my favorite live!!

Definitly, i would be happy, if Linkin Park visit Russia with any songs)))

I would love to see linkin park in munich!

I would really like to see LP back here, in Ukraine, in any city, if you didn`t like Odessa. Lol. That would be cool to hear songs from A Thousand Suns and Minutes to Midnight, and the new album, of course.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service