http://www.deejay.it/D5/php/ge oblock/linkin_park.php?ref=fb

The video for Burning in the Skies is out now..!

I was totally shocked watching LP break their CLEAN VIDEO norms...!

I know it really doesnt matter to them, but i dont wanna see a girl in lingerie in an Linkin Park Video !

Watch and comment people.!

:(

lp4eva!

Tags: Burning, In, Skies, The

Views: 215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I liked the little boy with the mask! So sweet!
yes that was kool...but it contained various scenes from previous LP vidoes..! gross...!
Absolutely love LP music, but their videos since 'What I've Done' have been totally disappointing, its like they lost their visual artistic vision or they really don't care about putting out a great video.
Waiting for then end in HD not good enough for you?

Miguel Partida said:
Absolutely love LP music, but their videos since 'What I've Done' have been totally disappointing, its like they lost their visual artistic vision or they really don't care about putting out a great video.

Is this seriously the clip? It's very different to what they usually do in their clips.

I expected things to be actually burning in the clip, LP to be featured in it, singing the song. It didn't make sense. Quite confusing. I have to watch it a few times to actually understand the message.

The only thing i really like about the clip is the song itself. It's one of my favourites off the album.

But congratulations on the single, hopefully more people in the world appreciate LP's music.

dude, that wasnt the part that bummed me about the video... for me it was the lack of band footage, i just reckoned the constantly slow moving imagery, great idea as it was, needed something like even mike and chester singing to break the monotony a bit... i found it got a bit dull... it was still a decent vid tho

exactly...! first time i saw it on that leaked website, i thought the video to be fake and closed it without watching even half of it. Before the bridge of the song, this video is plain old boring..!

- a really dissapointed fan!

Joe, if ur reading it, i am a huge fan of you and the best thing about linkin park videos are that they are unique and supercool...! each one of them! DONT DO THIS TO IRIDESCENT PLEASE!!!!
Ash Archer said:

dude, that wasnt the part that bummed me about the video... for me it was the lack of band footage, i just reckoned the constantly slow moving imagery, great idea as it was, needed something like even mike and chester singing to break the monotony a bit... i found it got a bit dull... it was still a decent vid tho
MR HAHN, LEGEND OF SAMPLING AND DIRECTING LP VIDEOS... PLEASE DO A BETTER JOB WITH IRIDESCENT, ITS UR BEST SONG AND DESERVES THE GREATEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME

Correctly said..!

Do justice with it please...!!!!
Ash Archer said:

MR HAHN, LEGEND OF SAMPLING AND DIRECTING LP VIDEOS... PLEASE DO A BETTER JOB WITH IRIDESCENT, ITS UR BEST SONG AND DESERVES THE GREATEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME
I really don't like BITS, but after seeing this video its actually growing on me. I loved the whole concept of how people are enjoying their lives not knowing that the End is near.  IMO its a very good video. 
I agree with you. The song is great, the video is great.

Jasmine Carrero said:
I really don't like BITS, but after seeing this video its actually growing on me. I loved the whole concept of how people are enjoying their lives not knowing that the End is near.  IMO its a very good video. 

I really enjoyed the video, but it seemed to be totally about the Japanese tsunami, even though it was released about 2 weeks before it happened. Maybe they're a bit psychic.

Was spooky anyway.

There's an article about it here that goes in to more detail and points out the similarities: http://www.shameaboutthevideo.com/2011/03/do-linkin-park-know-more-...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service