Discuss.

Views: 84292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go into page source and at the beginning of the giant paragraph copy the 16 or so digit number and use that.

Shugah Colby said:

If you figure it out, please message me :).. Thats the part I'm stuck on now lol

joshman said:

what is the password for the terminal

When doing the puzzles you see other boxes surrounding the puzzle. If you click the boxes it drags you down, seems like its going to be one gigantic puzzle.

Felt like pulling my hair out.. gahh. But, I solved it :D

Wait, I'm confused.. After you've solved the first puzzle, you don't need the TERMINAL to part of the song?

Cátia Marques said:

Yes, I know :3 Just wanted to know if there's like a way of finding these codes xD

Eudis De Freitas said:

That's like a "legal" way to cheat the puzzle. You put the right code there and the puzzle solves instantly. If you did it the normal way, there's nothing to do there.

Cátia Marques said:

And what are you supposed to write on the terminal?

It's 6 am and I'm trying to save it...too difficult jajaja

:/ It didn't change anything.. I had already solved the puzzle before, but I thought the Terminal would bring me to the song or the next puzzle, but I guess it just solves the puzzle for you? Do you know how to move on form this puzzle?

Greg Barker said:

Go into page source and at the beginning of the giant paragraph copy the 16 or so digit number and use that.

Shugah Colby said:

If you figure it out, please message me :).. Thats the part I'm stuck on now lol

joshman said:

what is the password for the terminal

Solved :D

Attachments:

It's hard this xD

I used to do these in high school all the time.  I think it took me 10 minutes :D

potato Mike puzzle

it looks like a burnt potato( i havent solved yet)

Solved the puzzle, but that was it...

Checked the source code. All the parts are listed there, the 15 remaining parts (1 to 6 and 8 to 16) have placeholder URLs on their slots, that surely will be replaced once their respective puzzles are posted and solved. The 7th (first) part has a very long URL: 137834 characters! Now that's some cryptic sh*t! lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service