Discuss.

Views: 84212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Am I unable to solve the first puzzle since I'm a little late to the punch?

Can you please post a screenshot of this? I did two puzzles and got only one email, I haven't seen any download button :/

Betty said:

The "Future" option is gone, though.

Edit: My bad, just saw it :)

Georgi Stoyanov Yordanov said:

if u press FUTURE you'l receive an e-mail from LP . Press confirm . At the top left corner of ur e-mail it says - Download your free track from Linkin Park . SO I assume there is a snippet somewhere there . 

Hey guys! Last night, I didn't have time to finish the first puzzle and today the second puzzle popped up so I did that one and now I can't do the first one! It won't even let me try to solve it! :'( Any help?

I guess it's not possible to solve the first one anymore

That's the release day.. but look at it again... closely ;)

Miguel Saavedra said:

Edgar Mendoza said:

Anyone know anything about the time right underneath the blocks??

what is the answer to puzzles?

I want to sleep.

(It is AM two o'clock)

I think there's a time limit, I believe that the time underneath the blocks (top-right hand side) is the deadline. Not sure.

Elizabeth*<3 Breaking the Habit* said:

Hey guys! Last night, I didn't have time to finish the first puzzle and today the second puzzle popped up so I did that one and now I can't do the first one! It won't even let me try to solve it! :'( Any help?

done one :)

At The Bottom of the page when u zoom in there is a button - FUTURE. just press it and fill in ur e-mail . then open ur mailbox and its there, but no snippet . it says only - Download your free track from linkin park . 0_o

Igor César said:

Can you please post a screenshot of this? I did two puzzles and got only one email, I haven't seen any download button :/

Betty said:

if u press FUTURE you'l receive an e-mail from LP . Press confirm . At the top left corner of ur e-mail it says - Download your free track from Linkin Park . SO I assume there is a snippet somewhere there . 

That's weird, when I put my email there I recieve a confirmation message only.. nothing about download track ¬¬

At The Bottom of the page when u zoom in there is a button - FUTURE. just press it and fill in ur e-mail . then open ur mailbox and its there, but no snippet . it says only - Download your free track from linkin park . 0_o

Igor César said:

Betty said:

puzzle is way too difficult, ill just wait 10 days. 

I know that's the same problem with me...i don't think you can make it..i think the first puzzle is expired or something:(

Christina Greiderer said:

I missed the first one :( am I still able to make it?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service