Discuss.

Views: 84223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I get first one done, but I don't know how to start the second one! help...

;-) Cool!
Is it too late to solve the 1st puzzle though? The second one worked but the 1st one is still dull

Daniel Michael said:

http://www.linkinparkindia.com/2012/04/burn-it-down-puzzles-reveale...

Check it out

Kayleigh A said:

Im totally stuck!!

GAAAHHHH I solved the first one, but it doesn't let me start with the second one ?!?!??? !!!!!

Hongbin Qin said:

I get first one done, but I don't know how to start the second one! help...

SAME PROBLEM HERE ?!?

As of now, yea, it is probably too late... But I'm guessin someone will come up with a solution for the ones who have missed out on the first puzzle...

Kayleigh A said:

;-) Cool!
Is it too late to solve the 1st puzzle though? The second one worked but the 1st one is still dull

Daniel Michael said:

http://www.linkinparkindia.com/2012/04/burn-it-down-puzzles-reveale...

Check it out

Kayleigh A said:

Im totally stuck!!

So I solved the first puzzle, but can't start on the second one! Everytime I open the page, the first puzzle is still completed, but I can't interact with the second one, it stays grayed out. Do I have to wait a certain amount of time before I can continue? What's the trick? -> nvm, I found out that the puzzle i thought was the first one is actually the second one.

Puzzle 2 is easy ..:D

that is just so cruel... LP I'm disappointed in you :'( I had no time for the puzzle earlier today and then when I had, I spent an hour to solve the one puzzle I could and then I notice I can't solve the other one ?! 

how fair is that ?! :'(

:'( I want to do the first one!! :'('' I tweeted Mike, maybe he'll talk to someone about it....

I missed the first one, but the second was easy! ;)

These things are ridiculous! :O

Got the 3rd one! Pretty awesome :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service