Discuss.

Views: 84212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, when you log out, it shows the unsolved puzzle. But if you log in again (the same way you did before), your progress should be saved :)

RB said:

That's what I thought. But when i do logout and come back later, the puzzle it's not done....

Cátia Marques said:

If you're already logged in, it saves automatically :)

RB said:

I completed the 2 quadrant but now i can´t save it! How can I save? Only appears the word "LOGOUT"  next to the LP logo... Someone can help me?

Five done. But can save it again! Same problem... 

Guys, i unlocked the 1st, 2nd, 3th and 5th.  But not the 4th one because in that time i was SLEEPING.
Now i want to unlock it but i can't, i can't move the pieces. WHYYYY??????????

HELP!!!!!! 

How do I solve it? Do I move the entire blocks themselves or the mini blocks? How do I do this??

Does anyone have the password of the 4th puzzle??? I missed that one I need to fix it now please=(

You're at the exact same situation of me. lol. I'm trying to find the password of the 4th puzzle. Hope i could find it...

Gonzalo Martin said:

Guys, i unlocked the 1st, 2nd, 3th and 5th.  But not the 4th one because in that time i was SLEEPING.

HELP!!!!!! 

password? what are you talking about?
I just woke up and I saw 2 new puzzles, I did the 5th (the newest one) and then, in the 4th (that one at top)  i tried to do it but I can't move the pieces!!! :(
I guess if you miss one then in the next one you can't do that one you missed :/ 

Orion Wong said:

You're at the exact same situation of me. lol. I'm trying to find the password of the 4th puzzle. Hope i could find it...

Gonzalo Martin said:

HELP!!!!!! 

Guys, I have the same problem, I'm missing three quadrants, they're grey.. How do I unlock them?? Plz help.

At the moment my first one is scrambled even though I did actually solve it. I completed it, then created an account to save it. The I logged in and the second one was there for me to solve but the first one was scrambled :( 

I guess I created the account after the 2nd one was released, which meant that it didn't save my completed first puzzle. Very annoying!

Gonzalo Martin said:

password? what are you talking about?
I just woke up and I saw 2 new puzzles, I did the 5th (the newest one) and then, in the 4th (that one at top)  i tried to do it but I can't move the pieces!!! :(
I guess if you miss one then in the next one you can't do that one you missed :/ 

Orion Wong said:

Gonzalo Martin said:

HELP!!!!!! 

Hurry up 16th, these puzzles are hard!

Why can't I try to solve the puzzle??

Anyone knows what these numbers stand for???

Is it a time indication or something else?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service