Discuss.

Views: 84212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, the 18 digit code is given for the current active puzzle piece, not for the 2 older ones, even if I make them active and deactivate the others by editing the code.

Oh well... :)

Edgar Mendoza said:

Use this link:

http://www.linkinparkindia.com/2012/04/burn-it-down-puzzles-reveale...

Credit: Daniel Michael

Emilija said:

I have a question and I hope someone could anwser it. When the first two puzzle pieces were released, I wasn't at home and had no internet connection, therefore I couldnt solve them. Now they're somehow locked and I can't solve them anymore. Is this just a bug, or does is have to be like that? Because it would be really sad if those 2 pieces would prevent me from hearing the parts of the new song before the official release.

Here's how it looks right now:

...May take a while...

Maybe a time of the next puzzle?

Strikeone5 said:

Anyone knows what these numbers stand for???

Is it a time indication or something else?

I finished the 6th

This Puzzle! ...

Dä bögg i nid.                                    -,,-

What should I do at the second pictire???

Anyone can tell me when this puzzle was released??

I f*ked up big time. I was about to solve the 5th one when my computer crashed, when I turned it on again the 6th panel was released and I couldn't solve the 5th anymore :(

BTW the 6th panel has an extra difficulty: there are 3 identical plain white pieces, no way to know which one goes where but being lucky enough to place them correctly the first time or testing all the possible permutations.

If I'm not mistaken this is the 5th puzzle...

Then it was released about 10-12 hours ago...
Tiago said:

Anyone can tell me when this puzzle was released??

Lol, I have this problem. Already solved the puzzle 3 times, but always with the wrong order D:

Miguel Saavedra said:

I f*ked up big time. I was about to solve the 5th one when my computer crashed, when I turned it on again the 6th panel was released and I couldn't solve the 5th anymore :(

BTW the 6th panel has an extra difficulty: there are 3 identical plain white pieces, no way to know which one goes where but being lucky enough to place them correctly the first time or testing all the possible permutations.

Well, I finally solved it. What you have to do is try all the possible permutations (123, 132, 213, 231, 312, 321) and, of course, keep the track of what piece if what.

In the other hand, there's no way I can do the 5th. I wonder if there will be even one single person able to solve all the puzzles at the end of the whole thing. It's pretty hard to be at time for 2 dialy puzzles for 8 days in a row.

Cátia Marques said:

Lol, I have this problem. Already solved the puzzle 3 times, but always with the wrong order D:

Miguel Saavedra said:

i have 2 pic locked whyyy??????..unlocked if not i won't see the regular image!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service