Discuss.

Views: 84223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't solved one puzzle by myself yet, I've made the sudo do it all for me... I've got every puzzle solved that has been unlocked so far, but I dunno if I'll be getting the snippet, anyway it'll be on youtube at some stage, I suppose I can wait..

5th puzzle piece was released 10AM EST. about 5 hours ago.

Tiago said:

Anyone can tell me when this puzzle was released??

Yup, I started doing all the permutations, but at some point I lost myself, my brain was not responding xD I finally got it though. 2 hours later, but I did :P

Miguel Saavedra said:

Well, I finally solved it. What you have to do is try all the possible permutations (123, 132, 213, 231, 312, 321) and, of course, keep the track of what piece if what.

In the other hand, there's no way I can do the 5th. I wonder if there will be even one single person able to solve all the puzzles at the end of the whole thing. It's pretty hard to be at time for 2 dialy puzzles for 8 days in a row.

Cátia Marques said:

Lol, I have this problem. Already solved the puzzle 3 times, but always with the wrong order D:

Miguel Saavedra said:

I f*ked up big time. I was about to solve the 5th one when my computer crashed, when I turned it on again the 6th panel was released and I couldn't solve the 5th anymore :(

BTW the 6th panel has an extra difficulty: there are 3 identical plain white pieces, no way to know which one goes where but being lucky enough to place them correctly the first time or testing all the possible permutations.

I need help!

I did the 6th puzzle without doing the 5th :S Can i do the 5th now? 

Unfortunately no, once the new puzzle is out the older ones lock and you can't edit them. :/

ArwenLP said:

I need help!

I did the 6th puzzle without doing the 5th :S Can i do the 5th now? 

Hint: at the beginning of the puzzle the three white pieces are always in the right lines, you just have shift them to the right side and leave them where they are until finished :)

Miguel Saavedra said:

Well, I finally solved it. What you have to do is try all the possible permutations (123, 132, 213, 231, 312, 321) and, of course, keep the track of what piece if what.

In the other hand, there's no way I can do the 5th. I wonder if there will be even one single person able to solve all the puzzles at the end of the whole thing. It's pretty hard to be at time for 2 dialy puzzles for 8 days in a row.

Cátia Marques said:

Lol, I have this problem. Already solved the puzzle 3 times, but always with the wrong order D:

Miguel Saavedra said:

I f*ked up big time. I was about to solve the 5th one when my computer crashed, when I turned it on again the 6th panel was released and I couldn't solve the 5th anymore :(

BTW the 6th panel has an extra difficulty: there are 3 identical plain white pieces, no way to know which one goes where but being lucky enough to place them correctly the first time or testing all the possible permutations.

If someone posted the correct code for all of the completed pictures could those of us who have missed a section of the puzzle not just paste in the correct codes and fix them?

for the ones with unsolved past puzzles. how about replacing the src of the incomplete images with complete ones, then solved the latest puzzle so it would save. would that work? have not tried it, so i wouldn't know

I did the first 4 puzzles but I get on today to see there are two more, and I do one of them but I cannot do the other :/. Disappointing after all this hard work!

on the top right corner puzzle there're 3 BLANK pieces. How am I supposed to know where those go??

.__________________________.

Three blank tiles!! Managed to solve it, but get those in the wrong order *facepalm*

I've missed a few days, is there a way to go back and do the previously released quadrants?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service